Main Camp

Floyd

I just think that its fantastic that we had to give up our #2 overall pick this year because we took Waggoner in the supplemental last year, and yet we got the guy (Corney) at #9 that we probably would have taken anyway at #2 if we hadn't taken Waggoner.  Essentially a BOGO deal.  Worked out great.  Looking for big things from both Waggoner and Corney this year.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

4 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I just think that its fantastic that we had to give up our #2 overall pick this year because we took Waggoner in the supplemental last year, and yet we got the guy (Corney) at #9 that we probably would have taken anyway at #2 if we hadn't taken Waggoner.  Essentially a BOGO deal.  Worked out great.  Looking for big things from both Waggoner and Corney this year.

... and the Riders picked 1st this year and ... we all know how that has turned out ;)

Thanks for all the camp news thus far. I hope to make it out this weekend. I must say that even though there has been plenty of change and it appears we could potentially field a good team this year I am still cautiously optimistic. I guess it's from years of heart break and I only hope this year is the year it changes :)

17 hours ago, MTA said:

First off macho won me over today, was very vocal in getting guys in the right spot. Played with great depth and angles. Maybe Coach Hall is smarter than every guy on this board. The kid from UBC is going to be a good one. Dbs and wrs were great today

no, no... that can't possibly be right... ;)

Practice is over. One other thing the Bombers seem to be doing more of this year: letting fans down to the field with the players.

At the old stadium they would let you in after every practice. That stopped when we moved to the new stadium. They've done it both times I've been to practice this week and I'll hopefully be back tomorrow.