Main Camp

Floyd

8 hours ago, 17to85 said:

If you can't rely on a guy because he always seems to be on the IR then you need to cut your losses and find someone you can count on game in and game out. 

Especially on the OL, where we've had so much inconsistency already.

9 hours ago, 17to85 said:

If you can't rely on a guy because he always seems to be on the IR then you need to cut your losses and find someone you can count on game in and game out. 

I agree with you but not in the order you have it stated... I believe you need to find someone you can count on game in and game out... then cut your losses...

33 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Why'd they let this become a problem?

The way you're acting is portraying it as if it was an active choice they made to NOT go pick a Canadian lineman off the Canadian lineman tree.

If the problems were as easy to solve as you're making them out to be, Canadian OL wouldn't be considered as valuable as they are.

2 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

One more draft and they will have some really good depth at Oline. I can also see them brining in a depth guy when final cuts are done too.

that depends on how Chunghs contract plays out. If we sign him, then yeah we will be well on our way to having some solid depth. If not, we will still have some work to do.

Chris Greaves did have value...for a trade.

Neufeld does have value also. But there will be a tipping point for him. That tipping point can only be reached after we can secure a replacement/s. He also has value in deflecting talk about Hurl's terribleness - to himself.

Does neuf have any value in a trade right now? When does that start to dwindle? How has Keeping looked at Camp? That's actually one name I haven't heard at all. Could Couture be a serviceable back up if we went with Keeping Goosen and Chungh and traded neuf?

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

Does neuf have any value in a trade right now? When does that start to dwindle? How has Keeping looked at Camp? That's actually one name I haven't heard at all. Could Couture be a serviceable back up if we went with Keeping Goosen and Chungh and traded neuf?

Would you trade for an OL that's been injured since he was traded from Sask where he was also injured