Main Camp

Floyd

14 would be McDuffie btw, nice report D. Glad that Richardson is back on the field.... went from season to being over to back after 2nd preseason game... I will take that all day! 

Glad to hear Fogg is still giv'n er. He could be a stud. 

I am mostly interested in how the LB's are going to turn out

2 hours ago, tracker said:

On 1290 radio this morning (Darren Bauming) reported that Richie Hall has enough talent on defence that he has begun to incorporate all kinds of defensive wrinkles that out to keep the opposing offenses off balance. Apparently its largely due to improved NI talent.

hope that means its more aggressive. Cant stand passive D that gives up first down after first down.

1 minute ago, bigg jay said:

That might be the only way we get him back.  Bauming is saying no PR for any of the 5 cut today.

Makes sense - Butcher will develop a lot more by taking care of the prep program they'll send him off with and getting the opportunity to take CIS reps.;

9 minutes ago, do or die said:

Macho is a veteran presence, , versatile, vocal, with a gung ho attitude, and is a good guy in the room....who provides stability and experience.  We are lucky to have him, as he is a guy we really wanted to have, all along,

How am I'm doing so far?

Thanks Mr. O'Shea ;)

Hopefully Butcher going back to school has been discussed and the two parties agree.  I've read no reports confirming or denying that this is the plan.  If I was finished with U and an employer told me to go back for one more year I would be none too pleased.  In a case like this it depends largely on where Butcher stands in his academic achievements, I suppose he may be short on his degree and is anxious to finish it off which would be smart, or it could be that a cut, is just a cut.  Hopefully O'Shea touches on this in his next presser.

If it is a flat out cut cause "you're just not good enough for us and never will be", I'm shaking my head in disbelief at their utter blindness.  Butcher is a rare physical specimen and a Natl., not something that comes along very often.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne