Bombers sign Int LB

bigg jay

Paul Friesen         @friesensunmedia

Welcome to the CFL and the #Bombers, Kyle Knox. No drug testing here.

I can't this douchebag .. I've never seen anything positive come from him.  It's one thing to be critical when it's deserved .. but finding negativity in EVERY little thing the organization does it just too much.  It's like someone in the organization kicked his dog, slept with his wife .. pissed in his cornflakes all in the same day.

Paul Friesen @friesensunmedia

I can't this douchebag .. I've never seen anything positive come from him. It's one thing to be critical when it's deserved .. but finding negativity in EVERY little thing the organization does it just too much. It's like someone in the organization kicked his dog, slept with his wife .. pissed in his cornflakes all in the same day.

It's relevant because Knox was suspended for PEDs in the NFL.

I can't this douchebag .. I've never seen anything positive come from him. It's one thing to be critical when it's deserved .. but finding negativity in EVERY little thing the organization does it just too much. It's like someone in the organization kicked his dog, slept with his wife .. pissed in his cornflakes all in the same day.

Not suggesting the PED use isn't relevant .. but it's the constant digs and framing any / all news in a negative light .. there's a way to report things without simply coming across as a petulant ****.

Case in point .. Bauming reports the exact same signing .. reported the news .. didn't make a dig at the player in the process.

Darrin Bauming ‏@DarrinBauming

The Dallas Cowboys released Knox in June, soon before the NFL suspended him for violating the league's performance-enhancing drugs policy.

Friesen is also aware that there's a new drug policy on the way for the CFL so other than to take a shot at the league/team, what's the point of bringing that up?

Because its his schtick. Being a massive anal wart on the sports in Winnipeg to drum up attention to the paper he writes for.

Friesen is an *******, and I can't stand reading him either. That said, it's a semi-relevant tweet if this guy did test positive at one point. As for the idiotic "Why?" post....for Christ's sake....people ***** about not enough talent, and the only way you improve that is by bringing in more and more and more bodies to constantly upgrade. What if this guy is better than what we have already? What if he's better than Wild??

I can't this douchebag .. I've never seen anything positive come from him.  It's one thing to be critical when it's deserved .. but finding negativity in EVERY little thing the organization does it just too much.  It's like someone in the organization kicked his dog, slept with his wife .. pissed in his cornflakes all in the same day.

I was going to say the same thing. Even the tiniest bit of positive news that comes from the Bombers he finds a way to make it seem like a terrible thing.  You don't need to be like Rod Pedersen and pump the tires of the team for everything but simply tweet the signing and shut up. The way Bauming did it was fine. He is making light of the fact he may have been suspended soon for PEDs but doesn't take the personal attack route.

And yeah I get it. It gets ppl riled up and reading his papers but for me the only time I ever see anything from him is when it's copy and pasted here.  Guy is simply a terrible reporter.

I was going to say the same thing. Even the tiniest bit of positive news that comes from the Bombers he finds a way to make it seem like a terrible thing.  You don't need to be like Rod Pedersen and pump the tires of the team for everything but simply tweet the signing and shut up. The way Bauming did it was fine. He is making light of the fact he may have been suspended soon for PEDs but doesn't take the personal attack route.

And yeah I get it. It gets ppl riled up and reading his papers but for me the only time I ever see anything from him is when it's copy and pasted here.  Guy is simply a terrible reporter.

Which is why he's a Columnist...

Friesen & Wiecek are a joke, I really don't understand why a paper hires them.

I really hope Wade Miller ban this two to interview any of the Bombers.

Friesen *WAS*....I was curious if he's still banned from the room....

What a classless piece of scheisse, that Friesen...

Seriously he and Wiecek contribute nothing of value when they write about the Bombers.

Wiecek is actually more frustrating because he CAN write interesting pieces like the one about concussions and head trauma. Then he turns around and is an a$$ about the Bombers which just makes it seem more personal as opposed to Friesen's dog and pony show