Welcome!

Rich

On a side note, I've never understood the need to block people, yeah disagreements happen, and there are people that are always going to think the opposite way that you do, but that's life and IMO majority of the time it's great listening to other people's p.o.v.

It's not the people who disagree with me that I want to block. It's the people who are really, really tedious.

2 issues I've run into already

Registering using google chrome gave me an issue with the captcha/verification. Entered what was presented, told it was wrong, same captcha image appears again, click refresh, new one briefly flashes up, then replaced by the old one replaces it. Using the code in that picture tells me the verification is wrong. Tried 3 separate times fresh, same issue each time. Opened firefox, had no issues.

Trying to PM you the issue I found with registering, I can't find anywhere to PM you. Nothing listed with you name when you make forum posts, nothing when I check your profile.

I can't PM either. Also, I have a message saying I haven't been a member long enough or been active enough to be able to PM yet. Not complaining. Just a couple of glitches I wanted the admins to be aware of.

On a side note, I've never understood the need to block people, yeah disagreements happen, and there are people that are always going to think the opposite way that you do, but that's life and IMO majority of the time it's great listening to other people's p.o.v.

It's not the people who disagree with me that I want to block. It's the people who are really, really tedious.

There's one person in particular that if he joins, I'll block him. He shall remain nameless.

I can't PM either. Also, I have a message saying I haven't been a member long enough or been active enough to be able to PM yet. Not complaining. Just a couple of glitches I wanted the admins to be aware of.

You should be able to now. I was able to access the PM system after a few posts (less than 6). If you want to send a PM to someone, place your cursor over the person's user name on one of their posts and you should get links to their profile, to send them a PM and their website (if they have one listed). Or if you go in your control panel there should be a tab for PMs or if you click where it says "__ new messages" it will take you there as well.

You should be able to now. I was able to access the PM system after a few posts (less than 6). If you want to send a PM to someone, place your cursor over the person's user name on one of their posts and you should get links to their profile, to send them a PM and their website (if they have one listed). Or if you go in your control panel there should be a tab for PMs or if you click where it says "__ new messages" it will take you there as well.

Just tried & still not authorized. :(

Looks good gentlemen.

I was a little surprised to see 2 or 3 pm's this morning on this subject, given that I had no idea this was even being considered. Great idea though. Having the main contributors running the show should keep things running more efficiently.

And I agree that the twitter feed on the side is a nice touch.

looks like a good site. Thanks for the heads Bluto

np. had to get a few invites out late last night before my ban took effect.

ha ha well you basically dared Colin to ban you. Talk about setting the bridge on fire! :)

i went out on my own terms dude. and all i did was call him on his bulls@*t.

he posts, "i want to thank the mods for their service and would never close the door on them", even as he is ban/deleting them.

i bet he had a cigarette after he clicked his mouse on the tab that finally banned bluto from OB.

np. had to get a few invites out late last night before my ban took effect.

ha ha well you basically dared Colin to ban you. Talk about setting the bridge on fire! :)

i went out on my own terms dude. and all i did was call him on his bulls@*t.

he posts, "i want to thank the mods for their service and would never close the door on them", even as he is ban/deleting them.

i bet he had a cigarette after he clicked his mouse on the tab that finally banned bluto from OB.

He banned me and I wasn't even involved with the switch. Although I had locked myself out of my account months earlier so I suppose its irrelevant.

Loving it already. Great stuff, gang. This will definitely be my new "go-to" place to talk Bombers!!

I dare say I'll be posting more now. OB had become dull and uninspiring for me.

So much this. MBB definitely inspires me to be more active on the boards, and it helps that the most readable posters from OB have migrated here.

tried adding someone to my foes list... but it didn't work since he hasn't actually signed up yet. :lol:

a foes list works like an ignore function, right? (pretty please)

what's the point of having foes? If you block all the morons who can you possibly argue with?

because i can already sum up each of his "arguments" he'll ever have on this or any forum ever:

"Bombers are teh best! Everything they do are teh best! Any criticism ams douchey trolling!"

so you see, i don't need to have it take up my bandwidth.

LOL This! I added to my foe list to avoid reading exactly this kind of thing as soon as I registered.

Glad I found this site......nice job.

Looking at the posters in this thread.......looks like we can have some real football discussion, tempered by some wit and style.

Still maintain good relations on OB, mostly due to my sensitive and caring nature......I have no axe to grind with anyone.....well, perhaps a razor or two.....

:)

Looking at the posters in this thread.......looks like we can have some real football discussion, tempered by some wit and style.

Still maintain good relations on OB, mostly due to my sensitive and caring nature......I have no axe to grind with anyone.....well, perhaps a razor or two.....

If you bring the gin .. I'll let you grind that axe sloe-ly .. ;-)

really glad to have you. not a slight on anyone else here, but during gameday, yours are some of the contributions I look forward to most.