Welcome!

Rich

17to85, are you part of the OB banned list now? I saw your post in the "exciting changes" thread and now it's gone.

guess so, not that it matters, everyone whose thoughts I care to read already posts here. My only regret is thinking I could get one more post in before I went out in a blaze of glory, ahh well, next time.

17to85, are you part of the OB banned list now? I saw your post in the "exciting changes" thread and now it's gone.

guess so, not that it matters, everyone whose thoughts I care to read already posts here. My only regret is thinking I could get one more post in before I went out in a blaze of glory, ahh well, next time.

You're banned? :o

I was curious so I just sent you a PM on OB.com & it went through so you may not be banned, 17to85. If I can send you a PM that must mean that you are still an active member, I'd think.

I was curious so I just sent you a PM on OB.com & it went through so you may not be banned, 17to85. If I can send you a PM that must mean that you are still an active member, I'd think.

nah it's a banning, he's angry cause I had the audacity to state some truths about what happened and his ego can't handle it when people don't kiss his ass. Really does consider himself some kind of hero for owning ourbombers.

Hi guys. I've converted. Heard some "curious" stories and glad to come show my support. It was a good run. Cheers, I'm pumped for the new season.

great to have you here bro. ;)

another former OB mod comes over to the dark side...

Lurked on OB for years and yet never had any real desire to post. For some reason, stumbled upon this place and figured I should register and actually contribute (positively or negatively, I'm not sure).

Welcome aboard. 

Looking forward to your contributions.