Trick Shots Chad and Lirim

Logan007

http://www.bluebombers.com/video/index/id/116251

Tell me how he can do these trick shots, yet can't make a 1 point convert.  Even if they did this a few times it's still impressive.

Yeah, that's why these videos are so stupid. He can do those trick shots yet miss a convert? Forget the trick shots from the roof of IGF stadium or kicking a football thru a Winnipeg transit bus with 200 people on board not striking anyone as it passes Liram on Osborne Street at 60 kph. Just quit ******* up the easy shots like a 32 yard extra point & I'll be impressed.

Iso...don't sweat the small stuff man..how is it living your life being negative every single day?

I'll remind you next time we lose a game because Liram missed a FG. But hey, he still nailed a basket with a kick from the sidelines in a video. I'll laugh at all the negative bitching that will be going on here because we lost. But it's all in fun. My life is fine. Thanks for asking.

http://www.bluebombers.com/video/index/id/116251

Tell me how he can do these trick shots, yet can't make a 1 point convert.  Even if they did this a few times it's still impressive.

Yeah, that's why these videos are so stupid. He can do those trick shots yet miss a convert? Forget the trick shots from the roof of IGF stadium or kicking a football thru a Winnipeg transit bus with 200 people on board not striking anyone as it passes Liram on Osborne Street at 60 kph. Just quit ******* up the easy shots like a 32 yard extra point & I'll be impressed.

Oh, Mark F likes my post. I guess he's negative too, huh? 

based on previous thread idea……

which would you rather do

a. watch a missed convert or short field goal

b. read one of Iso's posts.

I pick b.

Iso is pretty entertaining actually. 

I pick b.

Thanks, I try. It's like the French missionaries in New France trying to convert the Iroquois only to get scalped & tortured. The Natives are always angry when someone rustles their feathers patting them on the head. 

I pick b.

"I don't have small feat."

Yeah, but do you like the band "little feat"?

They were okay back in the 70's. Favourite show is Finding Bigfoot. Riveting. 

what a bizarre thing to get angry about..

every team did this..

I guess a lot of you Nervous Nellies who are crucifying me just don't get it. Mark F did. He even told you by going lol! He got it. It was a joke. Turns out all you guys who said I'm always  negative can't tell the difference between something serious & something that isn't. Didn't the fact I talked about a qb hitting a 747 flying over or kicking a football through a Winnipeg Transit bus with 200 people on board going 60 kph give it away? Relax, people. Take a pill. Have a Captain Morgan's & quit taking yourself so godamned seriously trying so hard to find fault with everything people post here. LOL! The old geezer pwned you all.