Trick Shots Chad and Lirim

Logan007

Jokes are only funny if they make sense to more then one person, gramps.

Also, you carried on after your post with a "blah blah who cares!" Post.. So you essentially made a joke and then complained about it at once..

Having your cake and eating it too? Maybe thats a reference you might get becuase you clearly didnt know how to use pwnt right.

Also, you carried on after your post with a "blah blah who cares!" Post.. So you essentially made a joke and then complained about it at once..

Having your cake and eating it too? Maybe thats a reference you might get becuase you clearly didnt know how to use pwnt right.

The bitching was getting stupid. Some here just love to gang up on others for no reason other than they disagree with what others say. Not saying you SPuDs as I like you but even you get carried away sometimes defending things like your failure to understand why fans are a little disgusted with Henoc Muamba & his CFL tour. The video of Liram making these trick shots started out for me as hey, the guy makes all these shots look easy but misses makeable FGs & converts in a game. Maybe practice what needs to be practiced & not spend hours doing trick shots. How is that wrong? Is it an untruth? People got indignant, why I'll never know as the same ones defending him telling me yesterday to lighten up are going to be the same ones calling for his head if he misses a FG or convert & we lose next game. That's the way this place works. Yeah, I absolutely  admit I could have picked my battle more smartly & probably chose the wrong hill to die on to make a point but I don't regret doing it. 

Please define "pwnt"  because I clearly don't know what the hell it means.

The bitching was getting stupid. Some here just love to gang up on others for no reason other than they disagree with what others say. Not saying you SPuDs as I like you but even you get carried away sometimes defending things like your failure to understand why fans are a little disgusted with Henoc Muamba & his CFL tour. The video of Liram making these trick shots started out for me as hey, the guy makes all these shots look easy but misses makeable FGs & converts in a game. Maybe practice what needs to be practiced & not spend hours doing trick shots. How is that wrong? Is it an untruth? People got indignant, why I'll never know as the same ones defending him telling me yesterday to lighten up are going to be the same ones calling for his head if he misses a FG or convert & we lose next game. That's the way this place works. Yeah, I absolutely  admit I could have picked my battle more smartly & probably chose the wrong hill to die on to make a point but I don't regret doing it. 

You must be great at parties.

If you had made it over that hill, instead of dying on it, you might have been able to see the sun shining on the other side.

If you had made it over that hill, instead of dying on it, you might have been able to see the sun shining on the other side.

Point taken, thanks. 

I will say this, in the heat of the moment yesterday things got a little carried away on my part here. We're all human & we make fools of ourselves at time. And I guess I did on this thread. My ego isn't too big to admit when I was wrong & yep I was wrong alright.

Hey, we all get a little crazy around here at times.. Think its the only way all our oddball personalities manage to keep it together lol

Pwnt.. Is the bastardized version of owned. Owned was coined in online gaming.. I believe in halo or counterstrike is where it originiated.. Essentially means, i kicked your ass so bad.. IE I own you. Owned. Pwnt.

Hope that clears it up.. :)

Pwnt.. Is the bastardized version of owned. Owned was coined in online gaming.. I believe in halo or counterstrike is where it originiated.. Essentially means, i kicked your ass so bad.. IE I own you. Owned. Pwnt.

Is this actually a real thing or just a tongue-in-cheeked response to a typo??

Neg. online gaming comminity butchers words on a daily basis for laughs and such lol. It probably came about after a typo originally but then caught on like wildfire.

How does Pwnt = owned?

Just like newb =noob or wuddup = whats up..

Internet lingo constantly bastardizes words to make em sound cool and leet..

Leet = elite

:)

I thought you were boned up on this stuff gbill.

Please don't say boned up to gbill...
lol yea I'm starting to get excited over here...c'mon!

Lol it was by design im afraid.. Just like pavlov's dog.. It recieved the response expected :)

"internet lingo" is one of the worst things to happen to society...

Hah, ya.. Anyone who is a fan of the english language as it is must despise the idiocy of a lot of it.. Urban dictionary is scary in how big its become and how common place a lot of the phrases and words used..

Lets just hope the bombers pwn the als like the newbs they are and we can lolz all week long.

"internet lingo" is one of the worst things to happen to society...

Isn't it . I can't even understand some of the texts I get from my middle daughter and she's thirty. The youngest one spells all the words out for the old man. I feel like a dinosaur. 

Neg. online gaming comminity butchers words on a daily basis for laughs and such lol. It probably came about after a typo originally but then caught on like wildfire.

Nailed it. It was a misspelling that was made fun of and then caught on like wildfire as an internet term.

Words get changed and language evolves all the time -- not just in "internet society". Yes, shortening of things can be annoying (I always try to write things out as fully as possible in texts, tweets, etc.), but look at how different Shakespearean English is to today's Canadian English.

Language is fascinating in any form!