Adidas new jersey provider in 2016

retro

last season either my brother or a friend of mine (can't remember who I was with) saw Miller at a game and told him to bring back the royal blue jerseys. His response was something like "I think you'll be happy". Was bummed to see the navy blues this season but hearing that there's a new jersey provider for 2016 leads me to believe that we may get our wish. It would make sense. The fans want them, they've gone back to the W logo, a lot of the new merch is in royal blue. Just do it!TM

Bombers%20JPEG_zpscuy0xw7d.jpg

I had a little bit of fun this morning creating my ideal Bombers jersey lineup.

The blue is from the 80's so it's a little bit darker than our current alternate/retro blue.  My retro is inspired by the 50's throwback we had a few years ago but I stayed away from navy, added a W to the helmet, and went with gold pants, all of which I think should be staples in our look.

What do you all think?

@CFL_News: According to @BlueandGoldWPG & @BlueBomberTalk, #Bombers will be going to Royal Blue at home & white on the road next season. #CFL #Bombers

And if two completely disconnected-from-the-league Twitter handles aren't reliable, then who is?????

They may not do the classic look we are hoping for but keep those (classics) as now and totally redesign the new Bomber jersey incorporating the classic colours. When it comes to these designers, I usually don't get my hopes up too high ;). Remember, they are still part of the same company who laid these on us :(

winnipeg-blue-bombers-signature-special-

crop_18352670954.jpg

It could end up looking something like this LOL ... Les Habs! ;)

kpKzuF0.png

@CFL_News: According to @BlueandGoldWPG & @BlueBomberTalk, #Bombers will be going to Royal Blue at home & white on the road next season. #CFL #Bombers

And if two completely disconnected-from-the-league Twitter handles aren't reliable, then who is?????

Hey they don't let you post anything on the internet unless it's true, especially not on twitter.