Chris Randle "Out for a While"

Rich

Penton and Bauming i think both tweeted out Leggett at SAM, i like that move and Shell at safety, not sure if i like that one but... what other options are there really

Longo in at guard today for Greaves, Greaves has been awful this year, just awful so hopefully Longo takes that job and keeps it. Greaves really sucks and has actually been getting worse. . 

Leggett to SAM makes the most senses, not big on Shell at Safety though but we'll see...  would rather see Sherman there, more closing speed

Greaves has had a tough year but so has the entire OL, I would take a look at him at Centre - there should be some consequences for Picard's penalties...

I actually thought Neufeld had a decent game at RT... on the bright side...

Darrin Bauming ‏@DarrinBauming

RG Chris Greaves is a spectator today. International Sam Longo working with the #Bombers first-team O-line.

This is right up the alley I was walking through. Get some better players on the inside O-line, no matter the nationality. This step is important if we want a better protection/running game effort for the new QB..or any QB for that matter.

Personally i thought the Oline gave Brohm lots of time for the most part last game, guess they fell a part when we needed them the most tho, and that was on the Demski error that we recovered... Didn't give up a sack until that point and 2 players later, we had given up 2... Looked to me like Greaves was the guy that was owned the most on that "drive". 

Darrin Bauming ‏@DarrinBauming

RG Chris Greaves is a spectator today. International Sam Longo working with the #Bombers first-team O-line.

This is right up the alley I was walking through. Get some better players on the inside O-line, no matter the nationality. This step is important if we want a better protection/running game effort for the new QB..or any QB for that matter.

Do you know if Longo is playing LG or he is at RT with Neufeld over to LG?