Chris Randle "Out for a While"

Rich

Kirk Penton ‏@PentonKirk

Sam Longo in at left guard for the #Bombers today. Chris Greaves not practising.

Kirk Penton ‏@PentonKirk

Drew Willy has ditched the crutches today, but he's barely able to walk. #Bombers

Kirk Penton ‏@PentonKirk

Bryant Turner is back on the field today. #Bombers

We need someone to replace Greaves and it sounds like Longo might do that. 

Bryant,Longo,Picard,Chungh,Neufeld can't be worse than Bryant,Greaves,Picard,Chungh,Neufeld. 

Losing Jace Daniels tho has really hurt us i think. He was a good tackle and even though Neufeld played well last game, I don't think he's really the answer, not sure he can stay healthy long enough even.

Is Longo the only healthy Import oline we have right now outside of Bryant? 

Scouts need to bring more in. 

Bryant,Longo,Picard,Chungh,Neufeld can't be worse than Bryant,Greaves,Picard,Chungh,Neufeld. 

Losing Jace Daniels tho has really hurt us i think. He was a good tackle and even though Neufeld played well last game, I don't think he's really the answer, not sure he can stay healthy long enough even.

Isn't Lewis still on the roster?

Isn't Lewis still on the roster?

Was released last week.

I thought they released Longo a few weeks back?

I thought they released Longo a few weeks back?

I'm glad he's in, if they even open a hole on one side of centre it will help the running game get going.

Personally i thought the Oline gave Brohm lots of time for the most part last game, guess they fell a part when we needed them the most tho, and that was on the Demski error that we recovered... Didn't give up a sack until that point and 2 players later, we had given up 2... Looked to me like Greaves was the guy that was owned the most on that "drive". 

There were two plays in a row where Greaves and Picard were double-teaming that guy who rubbed his gut.  They literally didn't get a hand on him on the second play and he came straight through his gap untouched, on the first Greaves engaged him for about a second and a half, moved him inside to the double team while Picard watched the guy wander into the backfield.  If Picard doesn't want to block anyone maybe he should retire.

Penton and Bauming i think both tweeted out Leggett at SAM, i like that move and Shell at safety, not sure if i like that one but... what other options are there really

Longo in at guard today for Greaves, Greaves has been awful this year, just awful so hopefully Longo takes that job and keeps it. Greaves really sucks and has actually been getting worse. . 

Is Longo Canadian??

Personally i thought the Oline gave Brohm lots of time for the most part last game, guess they fell a part when we needed them the most tho, and that was on the Demski error that we recovered... Didn't give up a sack until that point and 2 players later, we had given up 2... Looked to me like Greaves was the guy that was owned the most on that "drive". 

There were two plays in a row where Greaves and Picard were double-teaming that guy who rubbed his gut.  They literally didn't get a hand on him on the second play and he came straight through his gap untouched, on the first Greaves engaged him for about a second and a half, moved him inside to the double team while Picard watched the guy wander into the backfield.  If Picard doesn't want to block anyone maybe he should retire.

As mediocre as Morley was made out to be, I don't ever remember him getting run over like Picard does.  I believe Picard was signed for the hype more than his actual playing ability.  Walters has to get smarter.

As mediocre as Morley was made out to be, I don't ever remember him getting run over like Picard does.  I believe Picard was signed for the hype more than his actual playing ability.  Walters has to get smarter.

Lmfao. Yea the shiny lights and bells and whistles were was sealed the deal.

Unreal.

Since this season is all but toast - I think they should put Goosen in there. He's most likely the heir apparent to the role anyway, so why not let him snap the ball now. He can't be worse than Picard. Only time I notice him on a play is when you see his man go unabated to the QB, or when he takes yet another totally unnecessary roughing penalty. JBR and TLB have it right. Time for Mr.Picard to move on - but here's where the metal meets the meat so to speak.

We all make mistakes, all the time. It's what makes us human. What makes a human a great - a human who can not only own up to a mistake, but take measures to correct it. My issue isn't with the Bombers signing Picard - but like Kuale last year, my issue is when it has become obvious that the player was the wrong choice they continue to play him. It's why Willy is out and our other QB's are now taking a pounding. Matt Nichols is not iron man - in fact his injury history is almost Pierce like (considering how few starts he has in this league in his 6 years here). I really can't see Nichols staying healthy for the long term while he's here.

How about it Walters / O'Shea? Can you not stand up and say 'my bad' and run Picard out of town? I know I'd respect you a heck of a lot more if you did.

Lmfao. Yea the shiny lights and bells and whistles were was sealed the deal.

Unreal.

Honestly, do you even understand what the word "hype" means?

Penton and Bauming i think both tweeted out Leggett at SAM, i like that move and Shell at safety, not sure if i like that one but... what other options are there really

Longo in at guard today for Greaves, Greaves has been awful this year, just awful so hopefully Longo takes that job and keeps it. Greaves really sucks and has actually been getting worse. .

Is Longo Canadian??

No. But really it doesn't matter cuz we start 8 Canadians. Remove greaves and it's 7.