Depth Chart vs Calgary

TrueBlue

Didn't Neufeld break his thumb like 2 weeks ago?  Is he going to be ok at right tackle?

He's all we got.

What about Corey Lewis?  Why even bother keeping him around if he can't start in a situation like this?

My guess is the coaching staff values experience over a guy in his first year who has only gotten PR reps.

Bob Irving @BobIrvingCJOB

Jasper Simmons won't be making his blue bomber debut Saturday--not ready yet. Dom Picard may or may not play vs stamps.

There is still a chance for Simmons to meet his former team, we play the Stamps one more time in Week 14.

Simmons had one day of reps with the defense.  I don't think we'd activate him just to play on ST.

It's hard to have confidence in O'Shea when he consistently makes the wrong roster decisions.

Wrong to whom? The fans? We can criticize all we want and have our reasons for doing so, but we aren't in any position to say his roster moves are wrong, or right.
I don't think I know more about football than MOS but evaluation of performance isn't as hard as you make it out to be. He deserves to be questioned.

So if Neufeld gets hurt...  Greaves will shift to RT and Goossen to LG...  again, might want to dress 7 OL

A few surprises on this DC I have to say - I hope OShea's loyalty doesn't sink him

Looks like a roster full of 'grinders'... all we need is Chris King and Tie Domi

This talk about MOS' s loyalty to players ends, IMO, when the Coaches get together and go over the potential starting lineup for the team they are playing, taking into account, minor injuries, practice performance, past game performances, ratio issues, readiness and the game plan. We can question Turner over Collins, and such moves, but if we don't know the facts behind the reasoning, and, the defence is showing signs of good performance consistently, then what the hay, why can't it be done?