Christo Bilukdi And Andy Mulumba watch

Bilukidi arriving in Winnipeg in the next couple of weeks could save Walters' job- if Walters still wants to be here. Can't see him being of any help this year unless we make the playoffs (snort). My money is on Walters bolting.

Agreed think deal with Guelph is already in the can, but while still here has a job to make Bombers better unless he's been told hands off.

It would not speak well for Walters if he dogged it in the last few weeks of his regime if he is planning to leave. I will assume that he is going to earn his pay to the end, whenever that might be.

I've seen nothing in Walters work ethics, nor his attitude towards Winnipeg fans and fellow staff, that would show anything less than putting forth his best efforts.

Hadnt really looked at what he was since the draft. Remembered him being big, and a back field play maker. First minute of this video he makes plays lining up as an end in 2/3pt stance, traditional DT, and from the nose in a 3-4 alignment. And a couple tackles where he just explodes into people. I can see why the guy has gotten such a long hard look in the nfl. That burst and versatility alone could keep him in the nfl for life. But man its nice to dream.

Hadnt really looked at what he was since the draft. Remembered him being big, and a back field play maker. First minute of this video he makes plays lining up as an end in 2/3pt stance, traditional DT, and from the nose in a 3-4 alignment. And a couple tackles where he just explodes into people. I can see why the guy has gotten such a long hard look in the nfl. That burst and versatility alone could keep him in the nfl for life. But man its nice to dream.

Good gawd, what a load! 

Good gawd, what a load! 

no kidding. Cant question his talent thats for sure. 

Good gawd, what a load! 

no kidding. Cant question his talent thats for sure. 

Looks good in that blue uni too.