Bomber injury updates

Sounds like Greaves or Goossen will sit vs the Stamps.

The way Greaves was getting bulldozed and turn-styled last game I wouldn't be surprised if he's sitting this week.
Media seem to think Chungh is coming out, but I have a feeling it'll be Goossen or Greaves.

Remember when we didn't want to trade greaves? Man that was fun. Should have sold high on him cuz he's getting worse

Greaves is a starting Canadian offensive lineman. If anything his value goes up during the season with injuries. But he is still more valuable to us. Need oline depth
I could be a Canadian offensive lineman but I'd probably suck. Does that mean my trade value just went up?

Remember when we didn't want to trade greaves? Man that was fun. Should have sold high on him cuz he's getting worse

Greaves is a starting Canadian offensive lineman. If anything his value goes up during the season with injuries. But he is still more valuable to us. Need oline depth
I could be a Canadian offensive lineman but I'd probably suck. Does that mean my trade value just went up?

Are you a starting Canadian offensive lineman? Greaves is a starting Calibre guy and is consistently healthy.

And actually yeah if you were under contract your trade value would have gone up. You are now worth a roll of tape instead of a urinal puck lol

Are you a starting Canadian offensive lineman? Greaves is a starting Calibre guy and is consistently healthy.
I'm consistently healthy.

And actually yeah if you were under contract your trade value would have gone up. You are now worth a roll of tape instead of a urinal puck lol
Woohoo!!

The we get an injury and have to use a defensive lineman as the backup OL and god forbid we have 2 injuries and we're using that DL as an actual OL. 

Why are some people simply terrified of having depth?

All depends on how much O'Shea likes you.  From first round draft to a bag of Lays. :)

The we get an injury and have to use a defensive lineman as the backup OL and god forbid we have 2 injuries and we're using that DL as an actual OL. 

Why are some people simply terrified of having depth?

There's some irony in this post considering that we're talking about a converted D-linemen.

If Neufeld is on the roster this week, I expect he'll be the 6th guy and will take Goosen's spot.  

I wouldn't trade Greaves right now, even if their are other teams asking about him.  I'd offer Neufeld instead and hope to get rid of the $150K salary for our oft injured NI O lineman.

If Neufeld is on the roster this week, I expect he'll be the 6th guy and will take Goosen's spot.  

I wouldn't trade Greaves right now, even if their are other teams asking about him.  I'd offer Neufeld instead and hope to get rid of the $150K salary for our oft injured NI O lineman.

Why not let Greaves and Neufeld duel for the starting spot and then see what you can get for the loser?

Why not let Greaves and Neufeld duel for the starting spot and then see what you can get for the loser?

Sure, let Greaves and Neufeld duel for the starting spot, or Chungh and Neufeld for that matter, but trading anyone to free up a spot for Neufeld would be monumentally stupid. Neufeld will be back on the shelf within a couple of games.

I like this option better than trading Greaves, actually. The only question is how much will we get for him since other teams know his injury history?

https://twitter.com/Blitz_Turner/status/621695174972829697/photo/1

This picture was apparently taken last night at the Pony Corral, per Bryant Turner's tweet.  No cast on his hand, so that's a good sign. 

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming

No cast on BT's injured hand, which is a positive sign. He's likely out a couple weeks. #Bombers https://twitter.com/Blitz_Turner/status/621695174972829697