O'Shea is Oh'Stubborn

I fear O'shea is too stubborn for his own bood and It affects his decision making. I do not like How hè is managing the qb situation or the defence. I am concerned that this team is on the brink of implosion.

is it stubbornness or too much trust in his OC/DC?

OMG IT'S TWO GAMES IN!!!

tsif.jpg

Seriously guys.  I hate MB a LOT.  Hall, I can only comment on from the last two games.  But you don't need to run around with your head cut off.  We're 1-1.  Remember a few years back when the Lions started 0-5?  To suggest implosion is a bit premature don't you think?

O'Shea must ride a fine line between knee jerk reaction, which is what most fans want and slow and steady. Which is what the players like to see.   

The players want to know that they wont be pulled if they make a mistake or two.  Two games in to the season is too early to make any rush judgements about a certain player. Especially if they're new to the team.  

Few here are asking that a dozen or so Bomber players be dragged out into the street and shot (just yet). Most are saying that we were out-played, out-coached and out-worked against Hamilton, and we do not want to have a replay of each of the past 6 years or so.

I think the real crime here is not being more creative than Oh'Stubborn.

Don't forget Broom.  That's just sad.  And I also have no idea why it would be an insult.

Broom is terrible. Other than being close in spelling, I don't see the thought process behind it.

I noticed my phone autocorrect Brohm to broom. Maybe just a typo that turned into a nickname?

Don't forget Broom.  That's just sad.  And I also have no idea why it would be an insult.

Broom is terrible. Other than being close in spelling, I don't see the thought process behind it.

Bombers might be better off with a broom at QB than Brohm next week.  Less chance of turnovers.

It was 1 game where our franchise QB got hurt. Relax. Last week we ended an 11 year drought winning in sask. This week we lost. It's been 2 games and we are 1-1

Not sure we can relax when we got humiliated at home and our IGF record is 4-14 maybe we can relax when we lose by 3 points in a hard fought  contest.

I noticed my phone autocorrect Brohm to broom. Maybe just a typo that turned into a nickname?

That's probably how it started, then someone thought it was clever and just went with it.  At least that's the way I see it in my mind.  And if that's how my mind see's it then it must be true damnit!

It seems like the biggest freak out posts are from posters I don't recognize (new people) so I do t trust a lot of what I'm seeing...

I have been bleeding blue and gold for 20 years. I can tell when a team has it or not. It starts with the head coach and his attituide. O'Shea exhibitied à stubborness/over confidence last year and it has carried into this season. I am not foolish enough to think this season is done after 2 games but I don't like the signs I am seeing be it at middle line backer, the d line or the special teams that all are in need of upgrading. I am most concerned that O'Shea Will rush Willy back into action rather than let Brohm and/or Marve develope beacuse of his stubborness. If you don't trust me because I don't have à thousand Posts under my belt that is your problem.

It seems like the biggest freak out posts are from posters I don't recognize (new people) so I do t trust a lot of what I'm seeing...

I have been bleeding blue and gold for 20 years. I can tell when a team has it or not. It starts with the head coach and his attituide. O'Shea exhibitied à stubborness/over confidence last year and it has carried into this season. I am not foolish enough to think this season is done after 2 games but I don't like the signs I am seeing be it at middle line backer, the d line or the special teams that all are in need of upgrading. I am most concerned that O'Shea Will rush Willy back into action rather than let Brohm and/or Marve develope beacuse of his stubborness. If you don't trust me because I don't have à thousand Posts under my belt that is your problem.

So how is Oshea being stubborn about any of those 3? I agree, they have been less than stellar but it's not like the pieces are just sitting out there waiting for us to come along and be like..."OH, there's our star middle linebacker!! Where have you been?" We can't just upgrade. It's been two games, one against our DC's former team, the other against arguably the best return man and Offence (two time east division champs). While we certainly imploded, I'm not sure what Oshea could have done to stop the bleeding. Bring in Marve?? Maybe, but there was no sure bet at QB at that point, and if you pull Brohm in favor of Marve....what happens if Marve stinks it up?

It was 1 game where our franchise QB got hurt. Relax. Last week we ended an 11 year drought winning in sask. This week we lost. It's been 2 games and we are 1-1

And if Willy is out 3 weeks and O'Stubborn sticks with Brohm do we still relax while going 1-4? Because I personally don't see Brohm winning one game this year either coming in off thebench or starting.