CFL Week 2 Other Games - CGY at MTL / BC at OTT / TOR at SSK

Ray is a free agent after this season.  Likely his last as an Argo. 

Montreal will be interested, and maybe even BC depending on what happens with Lulay this season.  Maybe Ottawa too??

Unless of course Ray returns from injury to lead the Argos on a playoff run culminating in a win on Nov. 29th... 

But yeah, difficult to see another team's needs not necessitating a big contract offer to a Free Agent Ray at an amount that the Argos just won't pay (seeing as they can have Harris as a starter for far less.

First World QB problems really.

Argos sure can develop QB's; wish the Bombers could do the same.

Just imagine if they could work with Brohm for a while........oh, who am I kidding, he'd still stink!

Until the Barker/Milanovich regime, we hadn't developed a QB in well over 30 years.

Chamblin is officially in self-preservation mode now.  In his post-game interview, he blamed the offense for this loss.  This after he took responsibility for the D after firing Richie Hall. 

Do the Riders have any internal HC options for when Chamblin is fired mid-season?

Did he actually say that it was the offense's fault?  Over 500 yards in offense, 470 courtesy of the passing game.  A late TD to take the lead and the defense can't stop a last minute drive down the field for a TD to tie the game nor can the Sask defense stop the Argos from scoring a TD in both drives of overtime and it's the offense's fault?!  

Just imagine if they could work with Brohm for a while........oh, who am I kidding, he'd still stink!

Until the Barker/Milanovich regime, we hadn't developed a QB in well over 30 years.

Nice win by TOR. SSK utterly out-coached. At this rate East is going to be mighty interestin'

Hey, all of a sudden, mysteriously, the Eastern Boys are back.

Anyways, welcome back.

Bombers are getting there.  Been 25 years since they developed a good QB.  Hamilton hasn't developed anyone decent in 30 years.

Bombers are getting there.  Been 25 years since they developed a good QB.  Hamilton hasn't developed anyone decent in 30 years.

HAM never had luxury of time. Always lurched from one annual crisis to another. Would have been nice to brought Calvillo on a lot more slowly but like any new HAM QB he needed to be a saviour over night.

Well I got to say this....I am NOT a T.O. fan...and I'm not a Sask. fan for sure...BUT that was one helluva game...Pure CFL action the way it should be played..........................Now back to my own team and would luv. to put something like that together against the Als....dare to dream...dare to dream..Still hanging on to the faith...GOBIGBLUE.

Well I got to say this....I am NOT a T.O. fan...and I'm not a Sask. fan for sure...BUT that was one helluva game...Pure CFL action the way it should be played..........................Now back to my own team and would luv. to put something like that together against the Als....dare to dream...dare to dream..Still hanging on to the faith...GOBIGBLUE.

It's like diarrhea, too much scoring and not enough resistance for me,

At 0 - 2 the damn Riders have pulled into the lead for the top pick in next year's draft. Crap ... ;)

They've already traded away their 2nd and 3rd round picks. Is there a 33 year old NI who hasn't played well in 2-3 years that Taman can trade the 1st for?

Steve Morley and Glenn January for Riders 1st in 2016. Make it happen Walters!

Riders......0-2....looks good on them...Apparently the delusional bastages think they have a winner in Glenn although they lost...lol Was a familiar refrain around here for a very long time till the rubber hit the road.. He's a great back-up posing as a no 1..He'll take you to the 'promised land' and then pull the rug...The pick six was so Glenn...I hope the riders continue to pin all of their hopes on the drifter...That will ensure a last place spot in the west....

Riders......0-2....looks good on them...Apparently the delusional bastages think they have a winner in Glenn although they lost...lol Was a familiar refrain around here for a very long time till the rubber hit the road.. He's a great back-up posing as a no 1..He'll take you to the 'promised land' and then pull the rug...The pick six was so Glenn...I hope the riders continue to pin all of their hopes on the drifter...That will ensure a last place spot in the west....

Glenn was NOT why they lost. He was absolutely outstanding yesterday having the best performance of any QB so far this season with almost 500 yards. Also, that interception was on Taj Smith. Instead of actually running towards the ball, he basically stood there.

One of the main reason we lost was defence. Couldn't make a tackle to save their lives and allowed too many big plays. Considering just how close the game was, less big plays may have given us the win.

Glenn will be a great leader for us going forward. If we don't finish well this year, it will be because of defence, not quarterbacking, and this would have been a problem even if Durant hadn't gotten injured.