Fire Richie Hall

I do hope Westerman starts showing up a little more.

He has some adjustments, and likely conditioning to sort out, but he is expected to be a play maker.

I actually saw glimpses of Westerman getting at the QB only to be held up or arriving just too late. He has really good jump off the snap. Not giving up on him yet. But I would like to see more rotation on the line as well. And would kind of like seeing Kashawn Fraser on the roster.

We gave up 3 long TDs, where the Rider ball carrier was completely unsullied.....

It was driving me crazy hearing the announcers just swooning over Messam. The guy has a huge lane with nobody in front of him for yards and he's all of a sudden a top 10 player in the league. Give me a break

And he can't handle more than 8 carries a game.  Although Cornish is trending that way too.

I do hope Westerman starts showing up a little more.

He has some adjustments, and likely conditioning to sort out, but he is expected to be a play maker.

I actually saw glimpses of Westerman getting at the QB only to be held up or arriving just too late. He has really good jump off the snap. Not giving up on him yet. But I would like to see more rotation on the line as well. And would kind of like seeing Kashawn Fraser on the roster.

He definitely has to get pressure. I don't need 20 sacks, but he should be winning 1 on 1s

I think the shorter play clock is a big thing to adjust to.

We gave up 3 long TDs, where the Rider ball carrier was completely unsullied.....

One was our own LB providing a bust in coverage, and I'd be curious to see how the new safety graded out.

On the long TD pass he was blitzing along with Hurl, cover 0 and Durant read it pre-snap.  Randle was playing Smith inside shade and Smith broke outside deep, no chance for Randle to cover him with no help over the top.  Bigger problem with that play was how ineffective that blitz was, didn't even force Durant to move the launch point to give the DB's a chance to make a play.

One was our own LB providing a bust in coverage, and I'd be curious to see how the new safety graded out.

On the long TD pass he was blitzing along with Hurl, cover 0 and Durant read it pre-snap. Randle was playing Smith inside shade and Smith broke outside deep, no chance for Randle to cover him with no help over the top. Bigger problem with that play was how ineffective that blitz was, didn't even force Durant to move the launch point.

If you're late on a cover 0 blitz, it's over Johnny.

Deion Sanders in his prime would be tough to stop that.

I

It was driving me crazy hearing the announcers just swooning over Messam. The guy has a huge lane with nobody in front of him for yards and he's all of a sudden a top 10 player in the league. Give me a break

And he can't handle more than 8 carries a game.  Although Cornish is trending that way too.

If they're going to run Cotton like that they need to spell him a bit more as well.  Marshall can handle the slack.

On the long TD pass he was blitzing along with Hurl, cover 0 and Durant read it pre-snap. Randle was playing Smith inside shade and Smith broke outside deep, no chance for Randle to cover him with no help over the top. Bigger problem with that play was how ineffective that blitz was, didn't even force Durant to move the launch point.

Hurl's gap opened up wide based on the twist run by the DL, he was just way too slow to have any effect on Durant.

Hurl's gap opened up wide based on the twist run by the DL, he was just way too slow to have any effect on Durant.

I would stick to mostly run blitzes for Hurl.