Final Cutdown Day

M.O.A.B.

was it saunders that refused to play preseason game with the stamps 2 weeks ago just prior to being cut? if so, doesnt sound like the kind of player attitude Walters and MOS have been pretty vocal about being just as important as talent.  Maybe there was more to the story, or maybe im confusing him with someone else?

was it saunders that refused to play preseason game with the stamps 2 weeks ago just prior to being cut? if so, doesnt sound like the kind of player attitude Walters and MOS have been pretty vocal about being just as important as talent.  Maybe there was more to the story, or maybe im confusing him with someone else?

No, you got that right but don't know if that was the reason he was cut.  Probably just got beat out by someone with more versatility.  Would be a great temp. fill in for Stoudermire but nothing more.

No, you got that right but don't know if that was the reason he was cut.  Probably just got beat out by someone with more versatility.  Would be a great temp. fill in for Stoudermire but nothing more.

Not sure about that.  Sanders released then they signed Tim Brown who is 4 years older

players that i'll be interested in:

released:
OL Jaskaran Dhillon
WR Seydou Junior Haidara - 4th NI rec
OL Carson Rockhill

from other team's pr:
DL Maxx Forde
RB/KR Keola Antolin
OL James Bodanis
RB  Ray Holley - added to the 46-man roster today

Nobody really interests me other than Saunders as a replacement until Stouds is healthy again. Plucking guys off other PR's, i just don't see it happening, that guy would have to agree to it first of all and second of all, would a guy agree to move from one practice roster to the other? cuz none of these PR guys mentioned are really ready to be on the active roster yet or they would be with their current team..

I don't see guys saying yeah ok ill leave for example Montreals PR for Winnipegs. No problem.  

Haidara? Why both, dudes obviously a huge bust, i mean really... why not call up Jordan Sisco or Etienne for that matter and give them a shot. Seriously, he's a bust, i know some people had a love affair with the guy but all indications are he is a bust. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Brohm, and Veltung gone.

Well to your dismay "Canuck" Veltung is in and Gordon (the lightning fast WR is a practice squadder! Please tell me why Veltung received no and I mean no love from you guys. I told you he ran a 4.46 and gordon a 4.68... Geez I don't know but I think... well what does it matter - Justin Veltung is a starter and majority of you Canadians gave him no chance. May a crazed holy man set fire to your nose hairs!

Wtf are you talking about?

Nobody really interests me other than Saunders as a replacement until Stouds is healthy again. Plucking guys off other PR's, i just don't see it happening, that guy would have to agree to it first of all and second of all, would a guy agree to move from one practice roster to the other? cuz none of these PR guys mentioned are really ready to be on the active roster yet or they would be with their current team..

I don't see guys saying yeah ok ill leave for example Montreals PR for Winnipegs. No problem.  

Haidara? Why both, dudes obviously a huge bust, i mean really... why not call up Jordan Sisco or Etienne for that matter and give them a shot. Seriously, he's a bust, i know some people had a love affair with the guy but all indications are he is a bust. 

If you manage to pluck someone off a PR, you would have to place them on your 46 man roster.

If you manage to pluck someone off a PR, you would have to place them on your 46 man roster.

That's pretty much what i thought so i don't see the bombers doing that. 

That's pretty much what i thought so i don't see the bombers doing that. 

Correct, but.....there is a short window.  A player must be cut before being offered a PR spot.   If he declines the PR spot, he can accept a PR spot on another team without being placed on the 46.   Once he has agreed to the PR spot however, the rules come into play.  Also, IIRC, if a player is on the PR, and a new team tries to claim him, the current team can maintain him by moving him onto their 46 for the next game.

Complete PR List.

MTL ADD NAT James BODANIS (OL) Michigan State
MTL ADD NAT Anthony COADY (DB) Montreal
MTL ADD INT Cliff COLEMAN (CB) Mississippi
MTL ADD INT Dobson COLLINS (WR) Gardner-Webb
MTL ADD INT Kyler ELSWORTH (LB) Michigan State
MTL ADD INT Jewel HAMPTON (DB) Southern Illinois
MTL ADD INT Terry JOHNSON (CB) Florida A&M
MTL ADD INT Chandler JONES (WR) San Jose State
MTL ADD NAT Quinn LAWLOR (OL) Brigham Young
MTL ADD INT Brandon RUTLEY (RB) San Jose State

OTT ADD INT Matt ACREE (DT) Drake
OTT ADD INT Michael CAMPBELL (WR) Temple
OTT ADD INT Brelan CHANCELLOR (WR) North Texas
OTT ADD INT Cameron CLEMONS (OT) Western Kentucky
OTT ADD NAT Tanner DOLL (LB) Calgary
OTT ADD INT David HINDS (LB) Florida Atlantic
OTT ADD NAT Alexandre LAGANIERE (OL) Montreal
OTT ADD INT Brandon SERMONS (DB) Southern California
OTT ADD INT Jake SILAS (OT) Buffalo
OTT ADD NAT Aaron WHEATON (OL) Toronto

TOR ADD NAT Eric BLACK (DB) Saint Mary's
TOR ADD INT Nik EMBERNATE (OL) San Diego State
TOR ADD NAT Shane HERBERT (DB) Wilfrid Laurier
TOR ADD INT Chad KACKERT (RB) New Hampshire
TOR ADD INT Logan KILGORE (QB) Middle Tennessee State
TOR ADD NAT Scott MITCHELL (OL) Rice
TOR ADD INT Kashif MOORE (WR) Connecticut
TOR ADD INT Kenny SHAW (WR) Florida State
TOR ADD NAT Dave STALA (WR) Saint Mary's
TOR ADD INT Brandon WHITAKER (RB) Baylor

HAM ADD INT Jasper COLLINS (WR) Mount Union College
HAM ADD NAT Everett ELLEFSEN (DE) McNeese State
HAM ADD INT Bobby FELDER (DB) Nicholls State
HAM ADD INT Michael FORD (RB) Louisiana State
HAM ADD INT Ray HOLLEY (RB) Louisiana Tech
HAM ADD NAT Stephen MAWA (DL) UBC
HAM ADD INT Dan MOLLS (LB) Toledo
HAM ADD INT Tim SMITH (WR) Virginia
HAM ADD INT Donald WASHINGTON (DB) Ohio State
HAM ADD NAT Everton WILLIAMS (DL) Toronto

WPG ADD INT Toney CLEMONS (WR) Colorado
WPG ADD INT Malachi FREEMAN (DB) Akron
WPG ADD INT Jhomo GORDON (WR) Bethune-Cookman
WPG ADD NAT Tommy GRIFFITHS (OL) Wilfrid Laurier
WPG ADD INT Deantre HARLAN (DL) Bacone College
WPG ADD INT Vernon KEARNEY (DB) Lane College
WPG ADD NAT Ettore LATTANZIO (FB) Ottawa
WPG ADD INT Corey LEWIS (OL) Illinois
WPG ADD NAT Christophe NORMAND (FB) Laval
WPG ADD INT Da'Rel SCOTT (RB) Maryland

CAL ADD INT Tim BROWN (RB) Temple
CAL ADD NAT Tevaughn CAMPBELL (DB) Regina
CAL ADD INT Ciante EVANS (DB) Nebraska
CAL ADD INT Tory HARRISON (RB) Southern Mississippi
CAL ADD NAT Dexter JANKE (DB) Saskatchewan
CAL ADD NAT Christopher JOHNSON (LB) Toronto
CAL ADD NAT William LANGLAIS (RB) Sherbrooke
CAL ADD INT Andre RAMSEY (OL) Ball State
CAL ADD NAT Paul SWISTON (OL) Calgary
CAL ADD INT Greg WILSON (WR) Fordham

EDM ADD NAT Anthony BARRETT (WR) Edmonton Jrs.
EDM ADD INT Shakir BELL (RB) Indiana State
EDM ADD INT Thaddeus COLEMAN (OL) Mississippi Valley State
EDM ADD INT James FRANKLIN (QB) Missouri
EDM ADD NAT Raye HARTMANN (DB) St. Francis Xavier
EDM ADD NAT Andrew JOHNSON (WR) Fort Lewis College
EDM ADD INT Cedric MCKINLEY (DT) Minnesota
EDM ADD INT John OJO (DB) Florida A&M
EDM ADD INT Keith REYNOLDS (LB) Arkansas Monticello
EDM ADD INT Derel WALKER (WR) Texas A&M

well... BC and SSK are not yet there. :P

Not sure about that.  Sanders released then they signed Tim Brown who is 4 years older

Tim Brown is sitting on the Stamps PR, I'd take him over Saunders.

Is there a reason why we've kept two NAT fullbacks (Normand and Lattanzio) on the PR. Seems redundant to me since we are well staffed at FB already and could certainly use a PR spot on another position/player. Neither one could go back to school? Does Lattanzio still have use as a DE?

Oshea said Latanzio is going back to being a DL, but is so seen as a "utility knife".