Final Cutdown Day

M.O.A.B.

Is there a reason why we've kept two NAT fullbacks (Normand and Lattanzio) on the PR. Seems redundant to me since we are well staffed at FB already and could certainly use a PR spot on another position/player. Neither one could go back to school? Does Lattanzio still have use as a DE?

It's just something to put next to their names on the roster. They are ST players.

Latanzio seems too small to be a pro DL

He's only a couple inches shorter than Jamaal Westerman. Latanzio: 6' 260 lbs - Westerman: 6'3" 260 lbs.

Imo, he is small for a DT in the CFL but certainly not for a DE and he got a motor for it.

Have anyone seen him lined up as DE during TC?

Latanzio seems too small to be a pro DL

He's only a couple inches shorter than Jamaal Westerman. Latanzio: 6' 260 lbs - Westerman: 6'3" 260 lbs.

Imo, he is small for a DT in the CFL but certainly not for a DE and he got a motor for it.

Have anyone seen him lined up as DE during TC?

I think 6 feet is fairly generous...

@ScottBilleck: Former #Bisons star QB Jordan Yantz says he felt left in the dark by #Bombers. Feels he wasn’t given a chance to compete for a job. #CFL

he got to come to camp and showcase his wares.. bombers felt he had something to warrant a contract.. dunno, gor farther then most.. probably got a fair shake as seeing how pro canuck our management has been.. sounds sour grapesque to me..

The Saskatchewan Roughriders have added the following players to the practice roster:

National receiver Alex Carroll

National defensive back Michael Carter

International linebacker Jake Doughty

National receiver Seydou Junior Haidara

International defensive back Junior Mertile

International defensive back Marrio Norman

International offensive lineman Randy Richards

International receiver Naaman Roosevelt

National offensive lineman Matt Vonk

- International receiver Devin Wilson

@ScottBilleck: Former #Bisons star QB Jordan Yantz says he felt left in the dark by #Bombers. Feels he wasn’t given a chance to compete for a job. #CFL

he got to come to camp and showcase his wares.. bombers felt he had something to warrant a contract.. dunno, gor farther then most.. probably got a fair shake as seeing how pro canuck our management has been.. sounds sour grapesque to me..

To be fair I get where Yantz is coming from.  Never got a snap in the preseason games.  Not even a series or two to wrap up the final minutes.  And from what most observers were saying at TC Yantz looked alright.  Not saying he would have lept past Portis but a little bit of live action might have shown what Yantz could have brought to the table. Oh well best of luck to him, whatever he ends up doing.