Cory Watson traded again

After some thought, I am quite angry with Walters right now. We could have traded Cronk and our 3rd rounder next year and gotten Watson back and the Riders 2nd rounder next year. lmao.  Imagine that one for a minute. Could you imagine the bloody murder that Rider fans would be screaming after that.

What's funny is that Watson wanted to be traded to get closer to his family in the east and yet he keeps getting traded further west.

So now Edmonton can trade their #7 & #16 picks plus Cory Watson to the Bombers for the #2 pick.  :lol:

Then the Bombers can turn around and trade him to Hamilton for their 17th pick. 

Some rider fans think taman is going to make an offer to Walters for #2 that would include hus....but considering he's currently exploring the nfl...why would anyone risk that?

I don't think anyone would. I would find it hard to believe that Hus would be the difference maker in any draft day trade scenario. However, wth do I know, look what Taman did today...

What's funny is that Watson wanted to be traded to get closer to his family in the east and yet he keeps getting traded further west.

So now Edmonton can trade their #7 & #16 picks plus Cory Watson to the Bombers for the #2 pick:lol:

Then the Bombers can turn around and trade him to Hamilton for their 17th pick. 

I will like that to happen.

Jesus. Is Taman okay? Does he have a place to live? The guy looks homeless. Maybe we can pitch in a get him one of Seinfeld's puffy shirts?

He took his lessons on how to dress and look scrubby from Ross Hodgkinson...he always looked like a hobo.

Might be time to lose the facial hair and buzz the hair back so the receding hairline isn't so obvious.  Right now he looks like he should be a burned out high school principal or a recluse who just won the lottery and hasn't interacted with humans in 20 years.

Walters should pick-up a bag of beans during the draft and wave them in front of Taman and tell him they're magic....Never know what great deal we could swing with the napkin guy.. This Watson trade sure has me perplexed and scratching my head and I'm sure glad Taman is calling the shots in Regina now and not here...

Make all the Taman jokes you want, but that guy brought a blowout Grey Cup win in front of the home fans in the home barn....he gets a pass for life, in my books.

Taman did good in Saskatchewan, and now it will take an unimaginably long string of bad decisions to get him fired after delivering a Grey Cup win in Regina for the Riders. And even if/when he gets canned, he can always get a job fronting for Subway (or Qizno's) now that Jarrod is long gone.