A slagging of rider priders by a Ticat (I think anyway) fan..

SPuDS

So long as the CFL stays healthy and continues to grow I hope every bad thing imaginable happens to that insufferable franchise and their idiot fans. The green Team Canada jersey during the World Juniors in Regina was my tipping point. I hope they go 0-18 every year with every single loss being in as heartbreaking a fashion as possible. F*ck Green.

I'm a Bomber fan first, a Rider hater second, and a CFL fan third. 

So long as the CFL stays healthy and continues to grow I hope every bad thing imaginable happens to that insufferable franchise and their idiot fans. The green Team Canada jersey during the World Juniors in Regina was my tipping point. I hope they go 0-18 every year with every single loss being in as heartbreaking a fashion as possible. F*ck Green.

I'm a Bomber fan first, a Rider hater second, and a CFL fan third. 

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir...

Of course they pander to that Province. When that Province learned that you could watch the Riders on all 12 hundred of their TV sets, TSN figured they'd cash in on the swarm of believers (both true and *kling-ons) and mention occasionally, that that is one heck of a fan base. Never mind that the majority are still working on what the initials TSN stand for. But they don't fool me, once the Green fades into fall colours and the losses mount, the lustre will come off and the fans will drop off like leaves from a tree.

*Indirect Spock tribute.

Crap like this pisses me off....and I get it shouldn't, 'cuz who really cares, but seriously, what the hell do Riders and football have to do with a hockey game in AZ?!?!  God I hope Yotes fans boo the hell outta them!

http://www.riderville.com/calendar/show/id/1019

You did see that the Coyotes are playing the Ducks in that game. What they have to do with each other is the Getzlaf brothers. 

Crap like this pisses me off....and I get it shouldn't, 'cuz who really cares, but seriously, what the hell do Riders and football have to do with a hockey game in AZ?!?! God I hope Yotes fans boo the hell outta them!

You did see that the Coyotes are playing the Ducks in that game. What they have to do with each other is the Getzlaf brothers.

I did see that the Coyotes were playing the Ducks in that game. I'll be waiting for DC to announce a Bomber roadtrip to St.Louis to watch Willard Reaves' son play.

LOL Bit of a difference since SK doesn't have a team of their own.

Crap like this pisses me off....and I get it shouldn't, 'cuz who really cares, but seriously, what the hell do Riders and football have to do with a hockey game in AZ?!?! God I hope Yotes fans boo the hell outta them!

I did see that the Coyotes were playing the Ducks in that game. I'll be waiting for DC to announce a Bomber roadtrip to St.Louis to watch Willard Reaves' son play.

LOL Bit of a difference since SK doesn't have a team of their own.

I'm not entirely sure that Arizona has a professional hockey team, either.

The guy who kisses the most Prider butt is that damned Rod Black on TSN. I wish we could start some kind of online  petition to get  him kicked off CFL broadcasts.

I'm just happy the Riders didn't sign Sam Giguere. Ugh, Rod "False Start" Black would be absolutely unbearable if that happened.

I will say Rider fans win the award for wearing rider gear in the most inappropriate situations.

What are some examples? I'm looking to be entertained.
at the super bowl.

Walking through Circus Circus in Vegas in 2008, the Scotties in MJ a couple weeks ago during the finals wknd (when Sask wasn't even playing lol), Wheat Kings games and WHL Sask teams home games (this annoys me since the Sask WHL teams sell their own team merch and could certainly use some of that Ridernation $$$, it merely baffles me at Wheaties games), etc.

Not entertaining but just a couple examples off the top of my head.

I will say Rider fans win the award for wearing rider gear in the most inappropriate situations.

at the super bowl.

Walking through Circus Circus in Vegas in 2008, the Scotties in MJ a couple weeks ago during the finals wknd (when Sask wasn't even playing lol), Wheat Kings games and WHL Sask teams home games (this annoys me since the Sask WHL teams sell their own team merch and could certainly use some of that Ridernation $$$, it merely baffles me at Wheaties games), etc.

Not entertaining but just a couple examples off the top of my head.

I saw a couple of them at Comic Con this year. That was the most ridiculous thing I saw that entire weekend, and I saw a grown adult man swing around a cardboard axe wrapped in aluminum foil.

Everywhere around the world that I've travelled, I've seen obnoxious bright green jerseys and hoodies and shirts. Checking into a hotel in Vegas, at the old Roman forums in Italy, and has been mentioned multiple times, at every unrelated sporting event known to mankind. I get it if you have a favourite ballcap and it's your hometown/province team. That's what you're going to wear. But it's the whole "look at me I'm a fan of the best team in the world! (that has won very minimally in its history)" mentality that irks me.

My uncle wore a full-bright-green Riders hoodie to Thanksgiving dinner one year. (And don't get me started on that family reunion dinner that also coincided with a Banjo Bowl shellacking, where every single person besides me, my mom, and my grandma were all decked out in head-to-toe green. Yes, they're all originally from Saskatchewan, though that's no excuse as my mom is a die-hard Bombers fan now despite being born there.)