Free agency news

BigBlue

Forget Sheets, if the Bombers want to take a flyer on an old running back they can wait until Martell Malett kicks loose from the Stamps roster as they have about 7 imports competing at that position.  Even better if Keith Toston ends up being cut.

Regardless the Bombers need at least two import RB's on the game day roster this year and I pray to God that Marcel is smart enough to utilize both of them and not play favourites AGAIN!

Forget Sheets, if the Bombers want to take a flyer on an old running back they can wait until Martell Malett kicks loose from the Stamps roster as they have about 7 imports competing at that position.  Even better if Keith Toston ends up being cut.

Regardless the Bombers need at least two import RB's on the game day roster this year and I pray to God that Marcel is smart enough to utilize both of them and not play favourites AGAIN!

Martell Mallett is a free-agent. He is no longer on Stamps' roster. If the Bombers have any interest on him, they should have picked him up already.

They don't need two import tailbacks unless one of them serves another purpose (a fullback type, a kick returner, etc)

They don't need two import tailbacks unless one of them serves another purpose (a fullback type, a kick returner, etc)

Bombers don't have a single NI RB on the roster. That tells me the Bombers are leaning on playing 2 imports RB.... unless they pickup Tyler Varga or Nic Demski (played some RB) on the draft.

Is Sheets the one who was stealing from other players lockers, and had to get tuned in by an OL? I can't remember who that was.....

Wasn't that Kenton Thief? That's going back a little ways. 

Could NOT remember who it was, but yes that sounds about right....

Is Sheets the one who was stealing from other players lockers, and had to get tuned in by an OL? I can't remember who that was.....

Wasn't that Kenton Thief? That's going back a little ways.

Could NOT remember who it was, but yes that sounds about right....

Yup. That sounds about right.

@FarhanLaljiTSN: #Stamps have signed LB Shomari Williams. #CFL

Huff saw a value in Shomari. Some people here dont.

He also saw first-round value in Ameet Pall. Huff is far from infallible.

Personally I'd have liked to see Shomari on teams to start with and work his way into the rotation like anyone else. Oh well.

He also saw first-round value in Ameet Pall. Huff is far from infallible.

Personally I'd have liked to see Shomari on teams to start with and work his way into the rotation like anyone else. Oh well.

It all boils down to price tag. For the right price, Williams could have been a valuable contributor and depth for our club.

At least Shomari has played & started. For 3 seasons Pall was putting his feet up drinking a few beers at practice for the Stamps, Als & Bombers, getting paid & planning his next adventure with CFL Vacation Tours. 

At least Shomari has played & started. For 3 seasons Pall was putting his feet up drinking a few beers at practice for the Stamps, Als & Bombers, getting paid & planning his next adventure with CFL Vacation Tours.
Good work if you can get it.

They have beer and vacation tours? Dude, I shoulda been a footballer