Free agency news

BigBlue

I'd pick up Shomari Williams and use him on special teams, give him a chance to work his way into some snaps at defensive end.  That's his position, his career was ruined by Saskatchewan trying to turn him into a LB on the Canadian field.

If people look past that first overall hype and just take him for what he's worth, he's still good enough to be on a CFL roster.  He's going to end up somewhere; I won't complain if it's on our roster.  I also won't expect him to start at linebacker.

BLM signs 4 year extension with the Staamps, A guy who might have had a legit shot at the NFL, young enough and good enough, choo choo chooses to stay in the CFL.

Interesting that he still had 2 years remaining on his existing contract.

Good for BLM but his agent should have thought about the NFL. I mean to not even consider it.

Bernard Scott headed to Canada.

Ex-Bengals RB Bernard Scott has signed with the CFL's Toronto Argonauts.

A 2009 sixth-rounder, Scott was out of the league last season after appearing in just four combined NFL games from 2012-13. Now 31, Scott averaged 4.1 yards per carry for his NFL career. His time in the big leagues is through.

A 2009 sixth-rounder, Scott was out of the league last season after appearing in just four combined NFL games from 2012-13. Now 31, Scott averaged 4.1 yards per carry for his NFL career. His time in the big leagues is through.

Wow, Braley broke the bank with that signing. More like his piggy bank.

BLM signs 4 year extension with the Staamps, A guy who might have had a legit shot at the NFL, young enough and good enough, choo choo chooses to stay in the CFL.

Good for BLM but his agent should have thought about the NFL. I mean to not even consider it.

They probably did...

They probably did...
Exactly. Pretty sure they didn't just forget about the NFL when making the decision.

Has Rene Curran fallen off the face of the Earth? What is going on with him?

@RennieCurran53: Excited to join my fellow #Dawgs March 21st for some football and fun at the #ESM camp in Roswell!…

What's ESM?

Everett Sports Marketing.

31 already? Wow I was thinking he was still like 26.