Around the CFL Offseason Discussion

Mike

HAM just signed an LB Tiquan Underwood. Knocked around NFL for a bit. Thought HAM was set at LB but I suppose he's worth a look.

He's a WR ...

Well that explains a lot....including me.

Irony is he looks a lot like Bakari Grant, whom they just re-signed last week, and may well end up as his replacement.

Grant is even money at best being on the 2015 roster despite the re-signing..

@Joe_Burnett19: I'm built like a Horse, I Play like a Horse, and now I'm apart of the 2014 Grey Cup Championship Team who's Mascot is a Horse! #GoStamps

We are going to find out if he`s a stallion or gelding.

Is it Ok if I don't look? I would rather not  know the players that well. 

@Joe_Burnett19: I'm built like a Horse, I Play like a Horse, and now I'm apart of the 2014 Grey Cup Championship Team who's Mascot is a Horse! #GoStamps

They shoot horses, don't they?

@CFL_News: Former #Alouettes RB Lawrence Phillips is under investigation for murdering his cellmate at Kern Valley State Prison via @JGalvinKGET #CFL

man oh man.. take the thug out the ghetto but can't get the ghetto out of the thug. what an epic waste of ability..

And another talented athlete falls to the slag-heap of history. There's no rehab for stupidity- ask Shannon Darren Sharper.

Not to be confused with Hall of Fame TE Shannon Sharpe...

Just wanted to make that correction out of respect to Sharpe...

Durant is sure raising the Rider fans expectations for this season:

" 'The key to us is just strictly health. If we can stay healthy, then we'll be in Winnipeg for sure come November.'

The 103rd Grey Cup will be held in the Manitoba capital Nov. 29."

" 'I think I can get 6,000 yards passing this year, that’s what I think,' he said to the approval of those in attendance at the Estevan Bruins Sportsman Dinner."

I guess it hasn't dawned on him that he's not going to have Picard and Heenan in front of him this year.