Around the CFL Offseason Discussion

Mike

Lion's cut OL Jermarcus Hardrick. 6.07 320.

Any intel on this guy? Is he better than any of our import OL prospects right now?

EDIT:  Based on the Lion's depth chart from last year...

... He started as LT for 2 games starting Sept 13 (when Andre Ramsey is out)

... Then when Ramsey was back, he was moved to LG and he played there for the rest of the season.

Could he be better than Tyler ?

Lion's cut OL Jermarcus Hardrick. 6.07 320.

Any intel on this guy? Is he better than any of our import OL prospects right now?

EDIT: Based on the Lion's depth chart from last year...

... He started as LT for 2 games starting Sept 13 (when Andre Ramsey is out)

... Then when Ramsey was back, he was moved to LG and he played there for the rest of the season.

Reading on Twitter it sounds like this is a decision BC might regret.

I wouldn't bother because he's better suited to guard and we don't need a guard.

That would be my guess as to why I cut him - the concern I'd have if I was BC is that they don't really have a Canadian to fit in there right now.

I still think the bigger mistake they made was cutting Lavasier Tuinei and I really have a gut feeling the Bombers are going to sign him. Maybe it's just wishful thinking because I've been wanting us to sign an Oregon Duck forever but I can really see Tuinei being the type of receiver we'd want.

I wouldn't bother because he's better suited to guard and we don't need a guard.

That would be my guess as to why I cut him - the concern I'd have if I was BC is that they don't really have a Canadian to fit in there right now.

I still think the bigger mistake they made was cutting Lavasier Tuinei and I really have a gut feeling the Bombers are going to sign him. Maybe it's just wishful thinking because I've been wanting us to sign an Oregon Duck forever but I can really see Tuinei being the type of receiver we'd want.

Man, if I only have the same kind of knowledge, I probably be working as a scout now and currently touring North America and attend every training camp that I can.

Any intel, that the Bombers are actually talking to him/his agent?

The Eskimos re-signed Justin Goltz today.

This gives us a good insight as to how thin and desperate the Esks are at the QB position. Good for us.
He's probably the CFLs best 3rd down and goal line QB.

Good for two or three plays per game. The rest of the time......

@SolomonE56: Big Announcement coming today at 6pm! #StayTuned #BCLions #CFL #Team56

This wasn't the pinball thing was it?

Nope. This is it. Totally unrelated to football just like most "big announcements" by players who are under contract seem to be.

Solomon Elimimian  ‏@SolomonE56
I'm happy to announce my partnership with @applewoodnissan for the upcoming cfl season! #cfl #Nissan… https://instagram.com/p/2Hrw5HDeeD/