Ameet Pall

Mr. Perfect

The point is to find out about him you had to search the internet which is a good thing. I knew that you living in Winnipeg would never have seen him practice yet I did. I may have not heard of the injury settlement thing or forgotten but my take on Pall was confirmed by that story & Ridsy's comments. Why the continuing smart ass comments about dogs? You advocating it's okay to hurt defenseless animals? What about wife beating? That okay, too??? Christ, some of you guys, I swear. I gave $50 US to help defer with this lady's $20,000 vet bills in Phoenix. She went to Churchill High with me. The last thing I want to see is this poor German Shepherd dropped off at an animal shelter because she can't afford the vet bills anymore which is why I helped her financially. I have also donated to the Calgary Humane Society in the past. Our Border Collie is a rescue dog from there. So, you can call me names here, you can say I'm a jerk, an @$$...., a ....head or whatever. Won't bother me. But please don't make light of kicking a dog as a joke when I never would do anything like that. You or anyone else. 

http://www.gofundme.com/ax9jvg

The point is to find out about him you had to search the internet which is a good thing.

??

As for the rest of it, you see first there was this joke:

With Pall, no reason to think he'd break the mold.

Did Pall kick your dog or something?  We're talking about bringing him in for a couple practices not making him captain of the team.

Then this one:

Pall definitely kicked Iso's dog.

Followed by:

poor dog it gets kicked a lot.

Which I followed with:

#lightacandleforisosdog

because as the original joke implied, you seem to be taking Pall's employment prospects very personally.  Almost as if...he had kicked your dog.  It's a colloquialism.  A non-literal expression used in certain regions of the world.

Thank you for taking the time to donate to dog things.

And now I will walk away from this because I am an adult.

The point is to find out about him you had to search the internet which is a good thing.

??

As for the rest of it, you see first there was this joke:

With Pall, no reason to think he'd break the mold.

Did Pall kick your dog or something?  We're talking about bringing him in for a couple practices not making him captain of the team.

Then this one:

Followed by:

poor dog it gets kicked a lot.

Which I followed with:

#lightacandleforisosdog

because as the original joke implied, you seem to be taking Pall's employment prospects very personally.  Almost as if...he had kicked your dog.  It's a colloquialism.  A non-literal expression used in certain regions of the world.

Thank you for taking the time to donate to dog things.

And now I will walk away from this because I am an adult.

I know what kick your dog means & it's no joke to me. I was only giving my take on Pall from what I saw & suddenly I'm this bad guy who doesn't give people third chances because Pall must have kicked my dog so I hate him. Well, football players get cut or their careers end because of injury everyday as it's a fact of life. Yes, by all means walk away. 

That's right Mike, wow. People can call me a lot of things but don't mention kicking a dog or animal abuse & joke about it. That'll be a mountain I'll choose to die on. Please don't include me in any comments about my dog being kicked, etc. Easy request to do. 

That's right Mike, wow. People can call me a lot of things but don't mention kicking a dog or animal abuse & joke about it. That'll be a mountain I'll choose to die on. Please don't include me in any comments about my dog being kicked, etc. Easy request to do. 

Please don't make jokes about dying on mountains. You can call me whatever you want but my mother's great uncle Herbert died on a mountain and it has been a source of grief for my entire family throughout many generations.

I'm with ISO on this one. We all have sensitive spots and for some of us, including me, being called a dog-abuser is almost as low a blow as you can get.  I still think that Michael Vick is barely one step above a drug dealer. We recently lost a beloved member of our family- Toby, a standard poodle at the age of 11 to bone cancer. We held him in his final moments and he licked my wife's hand as the needle went in. Few humans have that sort of unconditional love and trust.

Holy crap, you seriously have a hard on for hating this guy... All because he left your beloved stamps?

.... What's next ha ha go beat your wife? 

Actually, it's "When did you stop beating your wife.?" Which of course is a logical fallacy. Cheer up iso, I doubt Pall comes here anyway.

Ameet.  

I truly apologize for suggesting that you kicked Iso's dog.  I thought there had to be some actual reason for his continual online abuse of your football skills, however, there does not seem to be.  

Dog abuse is no joke.  I have four of my own and love them dearly.

Sincerely,

Floyd.

Nobody wants to point out that no one called iso a dog kicker or animal abuser... Only that someone had done it? The imaginary boogydog booter we will say...

man this place can suck the life right outta stuff some days..

I'm with ISO on this one. We all have sensitive spots and for some of us, including me, being called a dog-abuser is almost as low a blow as you can get. I still think that Michael Vick is barely one step above a drug dealer. We recently lost a beloved member of our family- Toby, a standard poodle at the age of 11 to bone cancer. We held him in his final moments and he licked my wife's hand as the needle went in. Few humans have that sort of unconditional love and trust.

what, so im a heartless **** who hates all 5 dogs ive had because im not a thin-skinned whiner when someone dares a tiny bit of animal abuse in a completely joking and non-realistic manner?

This is whats wrong with the world today... People get unbelievably butthurt and all aghast about the smallest and dumbest stuff... Political correctness can suck my left one..

• 3 weeks later...