Arash Madani: Miller Trying to Force Rick Worman On Walters

Noeller

Don't get me wrong, theres still a lot of time. Just would prefer he did first things first, like hire a GM. Preferably a very good one!

Would just like to add, "and keep hands off once he hire's one."

More from Madani:

#CFL sources: Wade Miller tried to bring Chris Walby onto the #Bombers coaching staff when he took over as CEO. Got push back. No hire.

Makes sense. He was a great player, and for the last 20 years has been a pharmaceutical sales rep. Therefore he's ready for professional coaching. 

Are the red flags starting to fly? I heard the Walby one but wasn't sure until I got it a couple of more times. Wonder if the push back came from Walters? Why is Miller having these conversations with people?

Buh bye Pat DelMonaco. Start packing  your bags. The  interim boss ain't impressed.

Are the red flags starting to fly? I heard the Walby one but wasn't sure until I got it a couple of more times. Wonder if the push back came from Walters? Why is Miller having these conversations with people?

Buh bye Pat DelMonaco. Start packing  your bags. The  interim boss ain't impressed.

well based on the complete bag of **** and lack of improvement by anyone on the offensive line in his time here good riddance. 

It is only starting to sound that way because of what's being said on fan boards.

The season has just ended and the only moves being made are the ones in rumours from the twitter world and the foggy world of some posters' imaginations.

while i do agree with you, nothing at this point would surprise me.. im not going to get the torches ready until something concrete is done.. but to be honest, dunigan as GM doesnt scare me as much as it should for some reason.. with walters as AGM, I would easily be on board.. khari as HC... thats scary lol