Arash Madani: Miller Trying to Force Rick Worman On Walters

Noeller

As the Wade Miller regime carries on, the #Bombers president keeps pushing to bring Rick Worman onto the football staff. #CFL

Rick Worman is on staff at a NCAA school. Sources: Wade Miller pushing Kyle Walters hire him to #Bombers staff. Walters pushing back. #CFL

Odd timing though.

And for what purpose?

Another consultant?

This year? Next year?

Under who's authority?

And how much credence do we put in how Madani is reporting this story, that is, as a conflict between Miller and Walters?

I have nothing against Worman, but why would he be considered at this point?

Shouldn't a GM be hired first?

Is that implying Walters is in and they're moving ahead?

Too many questions, and is that Madani's real purpose?

To sh.. disturb?

Meh...Madani is stirring the **** again.   He was on Calgary radio this week saying that the WBB's are increasing their season tickets by 35%.  Yes, I know that there is a level that the team is increasing by that much but he made it sound like the team is increasing the prices 35% across the board .  He then went on to say that  how can a team as bad as the Bombers treat their fans that way.    

Again just reporting what he wants in order to push his personal agenda. 

Friends helping friends. 

As I've expected since Mack was let go -- Walters is the new GM.

Bomber croneyism at its finest -- I gotta keep my buddy Walters in the job but I also need someone to handle personnel -- why not my other buddy Worman?

The fact that Walters is resisting it shows how up his own arse he really is. Dude, they are trying to hire you help because no one really believes you're capable of being a GM!

This franchise will NEVER learn. Which is why Ottawa will see a Grey Cup parade before we do. 

Since when are Miller and Walters "buddies"?? Walters is the definition of a guy that Miller inherited. They have no background, to my knowledge. 

As for Madani, he's an ******* with an axe to grind with the  Bombers after being their comm's guy some years ago. Absolutely despises this team and everything about them...will take cheap shots at us till the cows come home. That said, he's got connections and is rarely wrong when it comes to rumours. There's something to this...

Since when are Miller and Walters "buddies"?? Walters is the definition of a guy that Miller inherited. They have no background, to my knowledge. 

As for Madani, he's an ******* with an axe to grind with the  Bombers after being their comm's guy some years ago. Absolutely despises this team and everything about them...will take cheap shots at us till the cows come home. That said, he's got connections and is rarely wrong when it comes to rumours. There's something to this...

If Miller had the teams best interests at heart, he would make hiring a QUALITY GM priority #1, and let that GM pick his staff from there -- not go out of his way to ensure Walters has a job in the organization moving forward and trying to hire other ex-staffers to help out where Walters is lacking. 

What real football man would ever agree to come work in such a gong show?

You may not like Madanis attitude or delivery, but has he been wrong? 

Seriously, take off your fan hat and look at this team objectively. We are AWFUL. The coaching and talent are the worst in the league -- and they want to try to McGyver some half-baked front office staff using spare parts and ex Bomber coaches?

Start fresh. Build it right. 

If Miller had the teams best interests at heart, he would make hiring a QUALITY GM priority #1, and let that GM pick his staff from there -- not go out of his way to ensure Walters has a job in the organization moving forward and trying to hire other ex-staffers to help out where Walters is lacking. 

What real football man would ever agree to come work in such a gong show?

You may not like Madanis attitude or delivery, but has he been wrong? 

Seriously, take off your fan hat and look at this team objectively. We are AWFUL. The coaching and talent are the worst in the league -- and they want to try to McGyver some half-baked front office staff using spare parts and ex Bomber coaches?

Start fresh. Build it right. 

This is an entire hot mess based on rumour and innuendo, and no real facts. Let's wait and see when we actually know what's going on, and THEN start forming some opinions. I think we'll have a much better idea before Christmas.

If true:

- very bad news that miller intends the CEO position to be active on football operations decisions.

- Good or bad I am happy to hear Walters pushing back. He's the GM right now and these decisions are his.

- Did Miller think Walters would be his boy and let him dictate football ops?

- it's been said before that Walters, Burke and Miller discuss ops decisions a lot. Is that normal or is this a three headed monster ready to explode?

What does worman do now? Wasn't he an OC? I think Marcel is doing a fine job with the offence right now.

The mess in Winnipeg continues. I've always maintained as these 2 guys aren't permanent as they are interim. So then, be caretakers until they are made permanent. They may be making moves now that a future President, GM & Head coach don't want if they both aren't brought back.