2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)

Noeller

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Mike said:

Trevon Tate is great but can’t see him being cost effective 

Check some of the other replies again lol 

Yeah, I guess. I wasn't anyway. It's not easy being a PR player. Not getting the reps in practice yet has to be ready to go at anytime. And the money as a CFL player isn't that great. Some of these guys do it for the love of the game hoping for a chance.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

13 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

and would have won it too if not for that flag on the Banks punt return.

I remember Banks pounding his fists on the ground after his TD was called back. That guy doesn't have a lot of great memories when it comes to the Grey Cup. 

21 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I’m trying to manifest Davis II onto our roster through positive thinking. 

This is me with Kobe Williams. Teams are going to be talking about him next year like they were talking about Pickett this year. Would like to be the team that gets him at a discount before that happens.

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Any potential tackles out there in free agency who could potentially be cost effective options?

I don’t think we need a vet starter. Like bc grabbing broxton previously. 
 Imo you should be able to find a starting import tackle that can play, unless you’re in Regina lol. 

1 hour ago, Booch said:

He won't be retired long....we will see him in camp 

I’d be happy if that was true. Biggest question is and will be his health. He can play, I wouldn’t be worried to break camp with him starting at rt. 

Either way I do expect to see a fist full of tackles come in. Hoping for gray to be back and get a crack at rt first and foremost. I fully believe that’s where he’s best off. 

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

Big agree. 

How you feeling about today as a greenback? Lots of movement for sure. 

59 minutes ago, Mike said:

Just give me one of Hendrix/Oakman/Christmas/Walker (preference in that order), Mason Bennett and Kobe Williams and I’d be thrilled with this off-season.

And let’s not lose our entire kick cover team.

Oh yeah gimme Davis2 also 

Like your list but I will add ROTY recruit to your wishlist. Position is irrelevant but hopefully DE

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

This is me with Kobe Williams. Teams are going to be talking about him next year like they were talking about Pickett this year. Would like to be the team that gets him at a discount before that happens.

I wonder why Calgary would be putting money into a guy like Houston before locking up Williams? 

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I didn't want to go political, just saying it irked me to see Nenshi getting a photo op on the stage with the team holding the Cup, when he had done absolutely nothing to deserve it.  "Stolen valor" I believe they call it.  

He didn'tcare about the Stamps or a new stadium. He just cared about the photo opp.