Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!

SpeedFlex27

4 minutes ago, JCon said:

I could be providing these insights, damn it. 

What??? Hell yeah! 

3 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Whoa!

Told ya's...I knew Schoen would be....wasnt surre about Biggie so didnt say any comment there

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

This music is not good.

yeah not to be rude...first thing I thought was He Hey its Kool Aide....without busting thru the wall

3 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

I truly have no idea who this is. Excited for Green Day though.

Jamie Fines.   Some low budget Canadian artist from the hammer.

Just now, Mark F said:

worst part of the music is there are recorded guitar tracks.

that is lame.

I was wondering why the first song sounded good... Then I realized she (it?) Was lip syncing 

Listen, if you know me... You know this isn't my kind of music. But completely unbiased... I thought she had a great voice and it was fun upbeat pop music. I'm stoked for the people that like her sound.... I'm stoked for women of non-traditional beauty to be represented on such a big stage. I loved it and am stoked for her and her fans to get this moment!

Just now, Noeller said:

Listen, if you know me... You know this isn't my kind of music. But completely unbiased... I thought she had a great voice and it was fun upbeat pop music. I'm stoked for the people that like her sound.... I'm stoked for women of non-traditional beauty to be represented on such a big stage. I loved it and am stoked for her and her fans to get this moment!

Noeller has entered the I love you all stage of drinking. :)

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

To be followed by a quarterback of non-traditional beauty on the big stage.

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Bunch of extremely average men complaining about a bigger girl. Would never be said if it was a dude performing. Not surprising in the least. Also, the vocals are live but the music is pre recorded (for this stuff and awards shows)

I agree.  I don't give a flying f*ck what you look like.  If you're music is good, I'm listening to it.  Bach looks like a skeletal corpse, yet I listen to his music every once in a while!

Edited by BaconNBigBlue