Argonauts @ Roughriders Saturday early GDT

bluto

2 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Get rid of everyone. No one should stay.

I saw a tweet yesterday where the guy said (I believe a member of the Rider media) that he expects O'Day will survive. He's close with several Rider board members. Apparently, he only hired Dickenson & therefore "deserves" to hire & even fire the next one. If you can believe that. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

I saw a tweet yesterday where the guy said (I believe a member of the Rider media) that he expects O'Day will survive. He's close with several Rider board members. Apparently, he only hired Dickenson & therefore "deserves" to hire & even fire the next one. If you can believe that. 

Not sure how they don't ****-can the entire coaching and management.  Time to pull a 2013 Winnipeg off season and flush it all into the sewer.  If sewers exist in Regina.  As the city is one giant sewer.

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Not sure how they don't ****-can the entire coaching and management.  Time to pull a 2013 Winnipeg off season and flush it all into the sewer.  If sewers exist in Regina.  As the city is one giant sewer.

They do things differently in Riderville. Everybody are neighbours. 

3 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

For sure possibility.

That's where he'll go. 

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

That's the sort of thing the insiders feed to their media shills who have to put it out there for them.

It's a way of the insider (like ODay) calling in a favor for the access they've given to the shill.

44 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Dickenson only really got hired because Jones left late when the hiring cycle was done.  Maybe O'Day should get to hire a coach, but his work on that team has been awful on the personnel side.  Also worth noting they've had a lot of trouble generating interest in coordinator jobs there the past two cycles.