Argonauts @ Roughriders Saturday early GDT

bluto

12 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Part of me says it's be alright the Riders wanted to ding up Kelly, but part of me wants the Bombers to straight up pound him at full health in November....

All of me says I loathe both teams.

Just now, bustamente said:

Dalke is a real POS seems right at home with the Riders

A smart coach would sit his ass on the bench next D series.

8 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Wow the league's best fans staying away from games in droves.  Not sure how the Riders don't do a complete house-cleaning this off-season.  Even in the dark times of 2013 I don't remember Bomber crowds being this bad.  Maybe my memory is failing me....anyway talk about pathetic - best fans in the league my ass.

The bad crowds here didn't start till 15-16, then the team turned around in 16.

13 is the year the stadium opened so they had one of the highest season ticket numbers ever.

25 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Wow the league's best fans staying away from games in droves.  Not sure how the Riders don't do a complete house-cleaning this off-season.  Even in the dark times of 2013 I don't remember Bomber crowds being this bad.  Maybe my memory is failing me....anyway talk about pathetic - best fans in the league my ass.

We always had mid 20k...not like this telethon saving fanbase...

2 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Undisciplined to his assignment and lazy with his recovery.

He is most overated in league...TSN slobbers on his odd pick...but rarely mention the multiple times a game he is torched...always in chase...scared to actually tackle...and take selfish penalties....he's a stain...I hope they keep him

17 minutes ago, Booch said:

I don't think he will either....Sask is horrible at adjusting....the Argos can..and will..and prob pull away by end of third quarter...and the 18 thousand fans will be all baffled

that started at the beginning of the game when they got to the stadium and saw the indoor toilets.

Edited by kelownabomberfan