Argos at Bombers GDT

Nolby

2 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Energy at the stadium was pumping, especially after we took the lead. The crowd took a lot of pleasure in icing this one away. It was maybe a snoozer on TV I'd guess but live it was pretty great

I don’t think it was a snoozer just very unsatisfying for a variety of reasons.

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

To be fair...wasn't all backups...just QB and a db and linebacker...but good teams have good depth....and they were hurt....Oakman is knicked too...but also been a healthy scratch 

Arguably best DB in the league out too.  Ouellette didn't play much more than a quarter.

Not the team you'd see on Grey Cup Sunday at all.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

Can't remember the last time a W felt like an L. I'll take the two points but that was gross and at times embarrassing considering what Toronto fielded tonight. I know that we CAN BE a good team.... but I do t trust them to show up any week. When they do, I consider it a total fluke .

Just now, bustamente said:

It will be interesting to hear how Osh polishes this turd, happy for the points keeping us in the hunt for first. Any chance for a Grey Cup appearance hinges on playing at home.

Ayeah we need the 1 game at home for any shot sadly have to say....a d hope we don't have another one of those we came out flat games....again

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Ayeah we need the 1 game at home for any shot sadly have to say....a d hope we don't have another one of those we came out flat games....again

So called veteran players ,simply mailing it in. Sad to see. But ,its what Osh has condoned last couple years..........

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

I don’t think it was a snoozer just very unsatisfying for a variety of reasons.

Not a lot of the success on deep strikes we are used to, Lawler was a ghost for a stretch, Collaros overthrowing receivers, no sacks or picks, field goals instead of TDs, lots to be disappointed in, far from a perfect game, but hey, we won! I'll take narrowly beating a backup qb over narrowly losing to a backup qb every time

3 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Not a lot of the success on deep strikes we are used to, Lawler was a ghost for a stretch, Collaros overthrowing receivers, no sacks or picks, field goals instead of TDs, lots to be disappointed in, far from a perfect game, but hey, we won! I'll take narrowly beating a backup qb over narrowly losing to a backup qb every time

We won. It's nearly October and we were playing a really good team. We dominated nearly every metric of the game. 

Edited by GCn20

3 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

Disagree, If Argos would have fielded their regulars ,we would have lost ,Period.

says who? literally the only thing Dukes did was run up the middle. Kelly isn't a wet behind the ears rookie who reads and runs, he might have taken more chances. Again why do rookie qbs do well against the bombers? cause the bombers give a **** ton of room for those runs.