Argos at Bombers GDT

Nolby

Sorry, folks, the Game Day email is a long one this week. Lots of info about Orange Shirt Day (jerseys and merch), battery disposal boxes, and support for local schools through supply donations. 

Be in your seats for 6:45 tonight. 

ORANGE JERSEY BIDS: https://can.givergy.com/OrangeJerseyAuction2023/?controller=home

Game Day | TOR vs WPG | September 29, 7:00 PM | IG Field

SEPT 29th Events

Orange Jersey Auction

Call2Recycle Giveaway

The Bomber Store Feature of the Game

Skip Featured Item

School Supply Drive

Blue Bombers Passport

Edited by JCon

Thanks guys. The email above made it sound like the Argos were wearing Orange jersey which were up for auction too. No such luck.

Maybe I'll bid on the Damian Jackson jersey and donate it to MBB if I win...

EDIT: seriously though, those orange Ts and Hoodies look cool. You guys should jump on those.

Edited by bluto

29 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Star Blanket W is awesome.  We all think it but it bears repeating.

Absolutely love the Star Blanket W... wish they would use that on the helmet all the time.  The orange jerseys with it on the front in the style of the blue alternates would be amazing as well.

47 minutes ago, bluto said:

Thanks guys. The email above made it sound like the Argos were wearing Orange jersey which were up for auction too. No such luck.

EDIT: seriously though, those orange Ts and Hoodies look cool. You guys should jump on those.

They've had the orange Ts and hoodies for a couple of years now... don't be surprised to see a good chunk of the crowd wearing them tonight, they do look great.

55 minutes ago, bluto said:

I'm sure Osh is all over that one....bid him up!!!! hahah

31 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

I'm guessing you'll be the only bidder so just send it straight to Booch!

10 minutes ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

Booch already has the cheque book out and ready to bid for that Jackson orange......

hahaha....I gonna bid osh up...he prob slept in it last night too......I figured you guys would have me all over Holms, tho be useless to me as my kids were that big at 12...so wouldnt fit haha

On a diff note...have met Jackson...great guy...good story....not his fault his HC has made him a whipping boy

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I have one of the Jets stat blanket orange tees, but really need to get a Bombers one.... heading to the website now.....

Good luck.

Edit:

Wow, the shirts are actually on the website. I didn't have much faith as a lot of stuff isn't on there.

They could do a better job of highlighting their availability however. 

https://www.thebomberstore.com/bulletin-primary-w-orange-tee.html

Edited by WinnipegGordo