Kitty Kats versus the 4 Stripes

6 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

All the Riders have done is kill a bunch of clock. Dickenson is a moron.

He's the most useless HC in the league and it's not even close....and is the rider OC even a legit qualified pro level OC? I know nobody wanted their job...and he's just a career CIS guy for most part no?

And is it just me or do BC players act like jag offs after every play?

Awachi looks like a LB 

Big dude 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

He's the most useless HC in the league and it's not even close....and is the rider OC even a legit qualified pro level OC? I know nobody wanted their job...and he's just a career CIS guy for most part no?

Every play 

why cant these guys, cornelius, dane evans understand they dont have to rifle every throw?

just dumb. 

evans rifled it to a guy who was by himself eight yards away, off target, and he couldnt catch it. 

8 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Fine is tough - I’ll give him that 

might have lost a year or so of non scrambled brain tonight.

Edited by Mark F

7 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Fine is tough - I’ll give him that 

Needs to tighten up his bucket...but also see him getting knocked out with injury too sooner than later

3 minutes ago, Mark F said:

why cant these guys, cornelius, dane evans understand they dont have to rifle every throw?

just dumb. 

evans rifled it to a guy who was by himself eight yards away, off target, and he couldnt catch it. 

Yeah...was gonna say...zero touch...

good comment from reddit...

"Coaches are costing them games. They are unprepared. A perfect example this game was after the fumble on the punt. They are down by two scores and yet when the play was whistled in Fine is listening for a play call in his helmet. They had a tv timeout and the review to get a play ready and wasted over 15 seconds getting the play called and snapped.  They then ran 2 plays and hit the 3 minute warning. 1 minute and 30 seconds after a timeout on 3 plays down by 2 scores. They seem to have no situational planning done before the game and it’s amateur hour. They need to go."

Edited by Mark F

4 hours ago, Booch said:

The Lions sure are a cocky bunch for a team that hasn't won anything yet?? I found myself pulling for the Riders which is like inhaling ammonia in a plastic bag.

2 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Khari would be a good fit for their current QB situation.

Killam wouldn't last very long as a HC. At least, I don't think he would. All he's known is the Stampeder Way of doing things for nearly 20 years. He's only coached under Huff & Dickenson. Every team has a different culture & maybe the way the Stamps are doing things now isn't as good as it used to be.

6 hours ago, IC Khari said:

I'm liking our chances in the Bomber - Lion rematch next month 

giphy.gif

Why? They are going to eat our lunch.

We have ZERO push in the middle with our d- which gets us eviscerated on passes and runs... 

Our oline... everytine we come against a physical front... they become ******* matadors. OLE!

Unless we fix those issues, the problems will rear their ugly heads everytime, against a good team.