Bombers @ redblacks GDT - Week 6

1 hour ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Unfortunately I’m going to miss the game today. Flew out Thursday night to Kamloops to buy a vehicle and doing a little cross country trip. Currently in swift current Saskatchewan and seeing a lot of green 🤢

Kamloops always disappointed me.  Somehow the mountains there are ugly.

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Timing worked out for me today. High school reunion this weekend... Doing a class BBQ after 6 and a social after that. Starting off the day with a Bombers win will be a great lead in to today's festivities!

Remember to wear your high school jacket and pretend it still fits. Throw in for good measure your recollection of how good an athlete you were and still are while stretching out your hammies. :)

4 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Kamloops always disappointed me.  Somehow the mountains there are ugly.

I don’t mind Kamloops. Not my favourite place in bc by a long stretch though. 
 Have you seen the hospital at Kamloops in winter? Top of the freaking hill narrow winding street that turns to ice all the time. I once spent a couple hours watching cars slide and crash in slow motion at a rate you wouldn’t believe. 

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

Remember to wear your high school jacket and pretend it still fits. Throw in for good measure your recollection of how good an athlete you were and still are while stretching out your hammies. :)

1966 city championship game, scored 4tds for Polk high to beat Andrew Jackson high. Never forget. 

22 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Generally all the Americans who aren't starters on D or O are designated Americans (used to be imports) if nationalized or not.

Yeah it's just a rarity to see the same player as a DA and a DN (from the few rosters I've seen anyways).