2022/2023 Off-Season (League/Non-Bombers-specific News)

Noeller

46 minutes ago, JCon said:

He helped Collaros early on until he found his rhythm with Schoen. I wish he was more effective in the playoffs. 

I wish our whole offense was more effective in the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Hey Riders, this guy hasn't turned you down for the OC spot:

BothThirstyIguanodon-max-1mb.gif

Ballsy is now on the "Sign Khari asap" train.  Can't wait until Dicky has to try to take on the dual role of HC & OC when they can't hire someone. 😂

Why oh why is there no interest in saskabush, with regard to joining their teams coaching ranks....Could it be their penchant for keeping losers in their management....or sticking with a hopeless head coach....Must be cuz everyone else has left......What a slap in the face when Ronnie Lancasters nephew tells them ...thanks but no thanks.....New title for Mosaic going into next season will be 'The Big Empty'.......

19 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Why oh why is there no interest in saskabush, with regard to joining their teams coaching ranks....Could it be their penchant for keeping losers in their management....or sticking with a hopeless head coach....Must be cuz everyone else has left......What a slap in the face when Ronnie Lancasters nephew tells them ...thanks but no thanks.....New title for Mosaic going into next season will be 'The Big Empty'.......

Dost thou speak ill of the flagship?

31 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I honestly just get a headache from the Gappers thinking any coach would consider a lateral move to coach that team and live in Regina. 

They think Costello is going to move over to coach their OL 😂

I mean...he can stop at the Moosomin KFC on the way out there...

Something to consider besides having to live in Saskatchewan, is O’Day, and Dickenson are in their last year and it’s a good possibility that they won’t be back next year. Any OC has to think that if it doesn’t work out for them, the next regime is going to likely clean house. Just some food for thought. 

8 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Something to consider besides having to live in Saskatchewan, is O’Day, and Dickenson are in their last year and it’s a good possibility that they won’t be back next year. Any OC has to think that if it doesn’t work out for them, the next regime is going to likely clean house. Just some food for thought. 

Such a dumb decision to retain them.

20 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Their OL and WR coordinators also basically accused JOD and CD  of using them as a scapegoat to save their jobs. 

8 hours ago, Noeller said:

Congrats to Coach Dyce, a true Manitoba product. Came up in the Winnipeg minor football system, to the Bisons, then Bombers and now this. Fantastic news. HIs son coaches in BC right now, but I'd be curious to see if he moves east to coach with the old man...

this makes me giggle a bit because Ballsy was so convinced that he was coming and bringing BLM with him....

Thus demonstrating a good self-preservation instinct.

3 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

I thought they were asking Khari to play QB lmfao

And alternate nose tackle.

8 hours ago, Noeller said:

Congrats to Coach Dyce, a true Manitoba product. Came up in the Winnipeg minor football system, to the Bisons, then Bombers and now this. Fantastic news. HIs son coaches in BC right now, but I'd be curious to see if he moves east to coach with the old man...

this makes me giggle a bit because Ballsy was so convinced that he was coming and bringing BLM with him....

CFL people are turning down having anything to do with the Riders as OC because of JOD keeping Dickenson & Craig Reynolds for not firing JOD. I mean, that organization is so screwed up. It's their own fault, though. Not cleaning house. No one wants anything to do with the Riders.

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

CFL people are turning down having anything to do with the Riders as OC because of JOD keeping Dickenson & Craig Reynolds for not firing JOD. I mean, that organization is so screwed up. It's their own fault, though. Not cleaning house. No one wants anything to do with the Riders.

Only way they are getting some one with experience as an oc is if that person has sights set on taking the hc gig half way through next year. And that locker room is such a dumpster fire no one wants that. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Only way they are getting some one with experience as an oc is if that person has sights set on taking the hc gig half way through next year. And that locker room is such a dumpster fire no one wants that. 

When Dan Clark won his CFL Award, he cracked a one liner that "no qb was harmed in the making of this speech". That kind of summed up all the problems that team is having. Why would a player joke about how bad the OL he plays for is? I'm sure Fajardo appreciated the stand up. 

8 hours ago, Stickem said:

Good for Mueller, he's smart enough not to step into a tire fire and ruin his reputation, eventually he may inherit the Stamps HC job once Dickenson moves upstairs to replace Huff.