2022/2023 Off-Season (League/Non-Bombers-specific News)

Noeller

17 hours ago, Stickem said:

That's okay bluto ,,,,,it's going up on the wall in the Bomber room....It'll give us a little more incentive to send him on his way......but it won't be the nfl 

And I'll just be over here hoping that he is even half as good this year as he thinks that he is. Because what other choice do we have at this point.

(I mean... If he is, we win the East in a walk.)

11 hours ago, bluto said:

Been saying it for years:

The Lions should be yellow. The TiCats should be orange. 

These teams  having the wrong colours for their animal mascots is just dumb.

Soooo.....our Winnipeg CFL team ought to dress as Theodore Kaczynski?

On 2023-04-11 at 1:43 PM, 17to85 said:

Problem is the school seems quite happy to just shut the program down.

That's what I think. Sounds like a lot of huffing & puffing from the Alumni but SFU won't change its mind. No one has resigned or been fired from SFU. Unfortunately, the God damned awful way the football program is run & the total lack of support from administration, they'll be doomed for last place in Canada West for years. Forcing the university through the courts to keep a program they don't want isn't going to make it better. It'll just get worse. 

https://3downnation.com/2023/04/14/if-there-is-a-cheque-to-be-written-b-c-lions-owner-amar-doman-calls-out-simon-fraser-university-offers-financial-support-to-revive-football-team/

gotta say I love this guy. Didn’t have any love for the lions last year but I have great respect for him and I’m happy as hell that he is the owner. 
 I have high hopes that victor cui will turn the elk around as well as soon as jones is gone.