2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

the LOL'ks are better than people think, and the Riders (we really need something funny as a nn for them...) are worse than even we realize. I could absolutely see Edmonton passing them to take the crossover and Sask missing playoffs. 

Could be a best case result for the Riders to get the brass overhauled. 

29 minutes ago, Noeller said:

the LOL'ks are better than people think, and the Riders (we really need something funny as a nn for them...) are worse than even we realize. I could absolutely see Edmonton passing them to take the crossover and Sask missing playoffs. 

Yeah I really think the Elks are going to cross over, not the Riders. I think Cornelius is a real CFL qb and the Elks will get it turned around.

Edited by White Out

26 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

How is Burnham being back bad for the league?  The CFL needs as many stars as they can get.

Bad for the league in terms of making the Lions a more dangerous team. He's talking on the field as well as wins & losses. What else do you think SDN was referring to? 

8 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

That's not bad for the league.

Good Lord.  Everybody but you knows exactly what SDN meant. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 hour ago, greenrider55 said:

Could be a best case result for the Riders to get the brass overhauled. 

yeah..Oday has failed miserabley, and I don't think Dickiboi is HC material...a reboot, and a new breed of player may be required

1 hour ago, Eternal optimist said:

No no no I want continued mediocre success with CoFaj to allow the fascade to continue and keep the tire fire alive and well. First round exit via crossover or getting blasted as the 3rd place western team would be ideal.

wellthat may be a given regardless...cause who else they gonna get?...nobody is available....and I bet a lot of quality QB's if they come available may say....mmmmm...nah I'm good....So FAJ IT IS...And we know he one of toughest Hombre's in the league....so I've read...so they all set

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

They play head to head twice. I feel that will determine it and I don’t think the Criders have it in them to win both and they need too. 

4 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Haven’t seen anything inspiring from the Elks yet this year. 

Yeah their current guy at QB Corny reminds me so much of Goltz.  Edmonton is trapped in 2013 Bomberville.  They are so screwed.

3 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

How is Burnham being back bad for the league?  The CFL needs as many stars as they can get.

Season 6 Facepalm GIF by The Office - Find & Share on GIPHY