2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

5 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

If he had done this a couple days ago he certainly could have prevented a lot of unfortunate comments by a lot of people in the Rider organization.

Well, at least they have publically acknowledged that they are a douchebag of an organization. That is the first step on the road to recovery. Now they need to attend the meetings.

Coach still hasn’t apologized. 

Just now, GCn20 said:

The silver lining in all of this, is it just makes me appreciate the Bombers so much more. Thank you for that Marino, Dickenson et al.....and I must admit I am more than a little reveling in the tire fire this is.

yeah...I will admit I am as well...as I am sure many thousands of others are

9 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Marino is sorry for the misunderstanding? What part of his actions was a misunderstanding? Do the Riders not have a staffer read stuff before its sent out?

He must have misunderstood that racist comments aren’t acceptable. He misunderstood that he will lose 4 pay cheques. He misunderstood that intentional injury is a crime. 

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

What they calling it...I don't wanna go look...always makes me feel dirty going there haha

I lurk the odd time. 

Some are saying the punishment fits and could be even more. Some are calling out those defending the team and the player.

I expect none of that there, so those who do it deserve to be  acknowledged 🏆

Edited by Geebrr

12 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Four games and he can’t attend practice. Won’t receive a cheque for 4 games. Four games with nothing to do but drink. He’s going to be a terror for 4 games around Regina. I wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves, quietly skulks out of town, and never comes back. 

One for each of their Grey Cups. Good thing they don’t have 12 like some other teams do. 

2 hours ago, GCn20 said:

The silver lining in all of this, is it just makes me appreciate the Bombers so much more. Thank you for that Marino, Dickenson et al.....and I must admit I am more than a little reveling in the tire fire this is.

I don't revel in things of this nature as it's bad for the league as a whole.

I am embarrassed as a CFL fan that this idiocy is part of our league and there's seemingly nothing to be done beyond a BS suspension.