2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

So mistakenly looked at Riderfans. A whole thread on how everybody is picking on them because they are jealous and how the team needs to embrace being the 70's Raiders and just needs to win the Cup. Apparently we are all jealous of how great a fanbase they are and how we all pale in comparison. A lot of villages are missing their idiot judging by that thread.

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

So mistakenly looked at Riderfans. A whole thread on how everybody is picking on them because they are jealous and how the team needs to embrace being the 70's Raiders and just needs to win the Cup. Apparently we are all jealous of how great a fanbase they are and how we all pale in comparison. A lot of villages are missing their idiot judging by that thread.

You forgot the part where they said that their franchise is the only thing keeping the league alive LMAO

soo......why couldn't he post a message himself....did he even pen that?....odd....and now admits to the racial slur thing...so there goes the backpedaling by many that he didn't do that, and now that it is admittal, and based on the league policy, the diversity slogan...etc..etc....does 1 game suffice for that...dare I say yr suspension or immediate expulsion?....also looks bad....so bad on the Rider organization with their dumb defending of him from the start, and the denial about all the stuff involved with this

At least it's something. I'll say that. I was surprised it took this long to be honest. But at least something was said. Would have been better for him to face the media, but maybe he just doesn't have that skill set yet. Either way it's a start. I guess him admitting that he said racist stuff will fly in the face of a lot of the criderforum members...but no denying it now. I'm sure they'll find some way to justify his racism though.

57 minutes ago, Booch said:

I think the Riders are trying to find proof Loserino ate at a mexican or chinese restaurent....cause with their narrative...would mean the racial taunts were false...and that he's just a great guy who is misunderstood lol

He can’t be racist if he eats ethnic food…lol now I get it. 

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

soo......why couldn't he post a message himself....did he even pen that?....odd....and now admits to the racial slur thing...so there goes the backpedaling by many that he didn't do that, and now that it is admittal, and based on the league policy, the diversity slogan...etc..etc....does 1 game suffice for that...dare I say yr suspension or immediate expulsion?....also looks bad....so bad on the Rider organization with their dumb defending of him from the start, and the denial about all the stuff involved with this

The only part of that apology Marino wrote was his name, and he probably spelled that wrong.

Edited by Fatty Liver

13 minutes ago, Booch said:

No apology for either attempt to injure, and no apology for his disgusting celebration of the play he broke another players leg. Has this guy really learned anything?

#JUSTICEFORJOHNMURPHY

This is not to imply that John Murphy should be welcomed back to the CFL, or what he said was anything but deplorable, but Marino getting one game for doing the same thing that Murphy lost his career over seems overwhelmingly unfair. Somewhere out there Craig Dickenson is preparing John Murphy's defence....judge not lest ye be judged or something stupid like that.

Edited by GCn20

Lol "I did not intend to injure him" 

Bull ******* ****. Dipshit there was hell bent on injuring someone back and that dive as he was being taken out of the play was meant only to put a hurt on Masoli.  

**** this fake apology and **** the riders for trying to save face after all the backpedalling. 

1 minute ago, GCn20 said:

#JUSTICEFORJOHNMURPHY

This is not to imply that John Murphy should be welcomed back to the CFL, or what he said was anything but deplorable, but Marino getting one game for doing the same thing that Murphy lost his career over seems overwhelmingly unfair. 

totally forgot about that....and yes.....wonder what could come out of this now...interesting to watch from sidelines for sure...and sure is nice we don't have to deal with this garbage...

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Bull ******* ****. Dipshit there was hell bent on injuring someone back and that dive as he was being taken out of the play was meant only to put a hurt on Masoli.  

**** this fake apology and **** the riders for trying to save face after all the backpedalling. 

But Dickenson assured us that their were no comments made because Marino has a black girlfriend. I don't know what to believe. I think I will call up Michael Ball for some sage words of wisdom.

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

yup...they becoming a even bigger stain on the league the more that this goes on....and not a good look with their original stance...and defence when obvious they knew all aspects of it were accurate, and deplorable...Dickieson looks really bad now.....man o man

24 minutes ago, Booch said:

No he didn’t write that tweet. He admits that he broke the zero tolerance policy. Today is day 6 of this debacle. That is very long. It also proves how wrong each of his supporting fans and his coach are. Now the coach needs to apologize. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

yup...they becoming a even bigger stain on the league the more that this goes on....and not a good look with their original stance...and defence when obvious they knew all aspects of it were accurate, and deplorable...Dickieson looks really bad now.....man o man

In fairness. Dickenson looked really bad before the fake apology.

1 minute ago, Rod Black said:

No he didn’t write that tweet. He admits that he broke the zero tolerance policy. Today is day 6 of this debacle. That is very long. It also proves how wrong each of his supporting fans and his coach are. Now the coach needs to apologize. 

Dickie will be backpedaling like a 5' half back covering Lucky Whitehead on a go route.

10 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

If he had done this a couple days ago he certainly could have prevented a lot of unfortunate comments by a lot of people in the Rider organization.

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

and now there is this...which is just as laughable...yup that makes it all better....whatafucking joke that Organization is

Well, at least they have publically acknowledged that they are a douchebag of an organization. That is the first step on the road to recovery. Now they need to attend the meetings. If they attend one tonight I believe it Chris Jones turn to bring the coffee and donuts.

Edited by GCn20