2021/22 - CFL Offseason - Non-Back-to-Back Grey Cup Champion Thread

JCon

11 hours ago, GCn20 said:

I'm honestly willing to give Mourtada another shot. He has a huge leg, and maybe with a full offseason and TC he can get the accuracy. 

A wider field doesn't impact his accuracy but our hashmarks are further out than NFL hashes so it is a different angle.  All that being said, I think his problem was mental and maybe he just needs a reset.

Legghio needs the same reset as well. As one of my coaches used to say, "Get your head in the game!!"

2 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Streveler screaming in his face is the best objectionable conduct penalty of all time. 

Dirt bag Wynn messed with the wrong guy. Strevy will take a number and run you over. 

watch in grey cup...one of the replays I think on an O.T RUN.....shows Wynn on Harris as they going down after a run trying to come down and throw a hammer type fist down on his head/face....dirty piece of Ed Phylion piece of ****!...always doing dirty sneaky crap

23 minutes ago, Booch said:

watch in grey cup...one of the replays I think on an O.T RUN.....shows Wynn on Harris as they going down after a run trying to come down and throw a hammer type fist down on his head/face....dirty piece of Ed Phylion piece of ****!...always doing dirty sneaky crap

Yup. He is actually a good player, he doesn't need to do the **** he does.

7 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Time to unstrap Legghio from his booster seat and throw him into the shark tank.  Sink or swim!

4 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Usually the progression from a booster seat is to...a regular seat, but shark tanks works too.

And this is why Fatty Liver (???) kids don't speak to him.