2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats

TrueBlue4ever

6 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

They’ll ask tomorrow. Bush league is bringing the music guy into the booth during the game. That’s bush.

That is also bush league...but imo due to the small size of the league and the everyone knows everyone situation that creates...media is hesitant to ask tough questions at uncomfortable times/at all. Likewise with the officiating/command centre.

Just now, Deiter Fan said:

That is also bush league...but imo due to the small size of the league and the everyone knows everyone situation that creates...media is hesitant to ask tough questions at uncomfortable times/at all. Likewise with the officiating/command centre.

I’ll go half way with you on that. I would have asked him something like what was the key play that you feel turned the tide on your team? Then the tougher questions come tomorrow out of respect. 

and credit to the Blue Bombers but...........

Thats all ive been hearing. Suck it all yall! They hate us cause they aint us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!!!

BACK TO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

38 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

On that kick off Reinbold has one job. Make sure the returner knows what to do. Either a bad call to take the knee or bad coaching not making sure he knows it had to come out. Reinbold won us a cup finally, lol. 

Yes that took 23 years to pay off but that long term investment finally paid off lol

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I’ll go half way with you on that. I would have asked him something like what was the key play that you feel turned the tide on your team? Then the tougher questions come tomorrow out of respect. 

Fair enough. I guess I'm just more of a "thrill of victory/agony of defeat" guy. Asking the questions in the moment is where the drama lives. But your suggestion would have been a good alternative/compromise.

Can't say enough about the job that Kyle Walters has done. Of coarse this is just a small sample of what he's done.  But picking up Zach at the deadline last year was huge on us getting that Grey Cup win and then picking up Sergio Castillo under the gun this year again had a massive impact on us getting another Grey Cup win. These two moves can't be understated.