GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs

JCon

Just now, Booch said:

Agree...The Faj was much better off 2ith Macadoo...

Riders need to invest in the oline. I think there was a circular cycle of oline struggling, mass afraid to trust the oline so that effects the play calling, and fajardo not trusting oline. This resulting in him scrambling early, not stepping into throws resulting in him floating throws and also looking at the rush and not at the defence. 

2 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Riders need to invest in the oline. I think there was a circular cycle of oline struggling, mass afraid to trust the oline so that effects the play calling, and fajardo not trusting oline. This resulting in him scrambling early, not stepping into throws resulting in him floating throws and also looking at the rush and not at the defence. 

Fajardo bitched about everything. Leaders lead by example. They don't push teammates over a cliff. 

Just got back,man,that was insane. After that bullshit,horseshit, stupid **** call of a "catch" we deserved that outcome. The weather helped Saskatchewan immensely but I give them props as they gave us everything. Some obvious things need to be cleaned up,even O'Shea pointed this out as well. And for all those on RF saying Harris isn't anything special.........I'll leave it right there. LETS ******* GOOOOOOOO

14 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Agreed again...online was a huge Achilles heal for u...

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

Agreed again...online was a huge Achilles heal for u...

yes and again another thing they overcame this year. I dont think it is fair to blame mass for the struggles or for all of them. He was kind of handcuffed. The oline vs dline matchup today favoured you guys big time especially at our offensive tackles. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Repairs to that online tho won't happen in an off-season..free agents will cost u dearly...and sacrifice elsewhere on roster...trade as well...gotta lose something to get something

Speaking of which… that Alden Darby trade for y’all somehow flew under the radar. He’s a baller.

2 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Is it his ego or his ears? 👂 👂 

First game of the season I went with my dad and said “The cool thing about Jason Maas is you can always tell where he is”

52 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

This doesn’t even make sense, but it was a good attempt.

Well to spell it out. 

Because you didn't understand what I said...

I'm predicting your post count and significance of your posts will lower. 

#frozentears

55 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

This doesn’t even make sense, but it was a good attempt.

Well to spell it out. 

Because you didn't understand what I said...

I'm predicting your post count and significance of your posts will lower. 

#frozentears

36 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Just got back,man,that was insane. After that bullshit,horseshit, stupid **** call of a "catch" we deserved that outcome. The weather helped Saskatchewan immensely but I give them props as they gave us everything. Some obvious things need to be cleaned up,even O'Shea pointed this out as well. And for all those on RF saying Harris isn't anything special.........I'll leave it right there. LETS ******* GOOOOOOOO

The “non-factor” put up 136yrds and a TD after not playing for a month….

11 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Speaking of which… that Alden Darby trade for y’all somehow flew under the radar. He’s a baller.

First game of the season I went with my dad and said “The cool thing about Jason Maas is you can always tell where he is”

Said day of trade that was a steal...huge signing..and for a backup olineman they cut

So...some news has come out...superstar Duke poked Alexander in eye in an after the play skirmish....pretty much makes the spitting more believable....shamefully disgrace of a pro

Edited by Booch

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

Said day of trade that was a steal...huge signing..and for a backup olineman they cut

So...some news has come out...superstar Duke poked Alexander in eye in an after the play skirmish....pretty much makes the spitting more believable....shamefully disgrace of a pro

I watched Bighill‘s presser and he said Duke has been doing crap like that since he entered the league. Really too bad, he is extremely talented.

13 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Just got home the Bombers handed the Riders the game on a silver platter and they still could not get it done.

Yep,I know bounces and blunders are part of the game but not fumbling on the 1 yard line, Demski actually making the catch..this game shouldn't even have been close but that's football.