GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs

JCon

Just now, greenrider55 said:

Edem was an all star in 2019 before breaking his wrist this year, he was a big loss. Also a ratio changer. 

Hardly ratio changer at safety ...and u guys say all-star nods are bs as u guys got snubbed...so that claim holds zero weight

1 minute ago, Booch said:

I'd say the online..were better than anyone...Edam is crap...deal with it...beat way too often to be a top anything....purifiy played decent...but yaps more than needed and is usually good for dumb penalties...must be hangry some games lol

How many playoff games won tho...1...and it was lucky too

Purifoy has hardly taken any penalties. I dont think he has taken one this year. might need to check your facts. And for being crappy Edem has done a good job of being a starter in the league for 6/7 years. 

Just now, Booch said:

Hardly ratio changer at safety ...and u guys say all-star nods are bs as u guys got snubbed...so that claim holds zero weight

Booch just admit it we have some dudes that are some good players. It okay you dont know everything about football and have said some really stupid stuff on here about the riders. 

3 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Edem was an all star in 2019 before breaking his wrist this year, he was a big loss. Also a ratio changer. 

Dude. Responses to you are going to drop off rapidly. There’s an NHL hockey game about to start and most have accepted the football win. NHL stands for National Hockey League. 

Edited by Rod Black

5 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Because they got beat by a very good team. I am not saying the riders are better then the bombers all i am saying is the riders are a good team. They won 10 games and fought through a ton of injuries nad other stuff. All i am pointing out is that you guys seem to have a inability to admit that. 

None of it matters but who won.  Bye, NHL Jets are about to start. 

Edited by Rod Black

3 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

What was lucky about today, just curious? The turnovers, outside of the Demski bobble were all created by our D. 

Maybe lucky isn’t the right word. Fortunate that their D was causing these multiple turnovers after bending quite far but unfortunate for your team their O couldn’t turn it into anything. 

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Maybe lucky isn’t the right word. Fortunate that their D was causing these multiple turnovers after bending quite far but unfortunate for your team their O couldn’t turn it into anything. 

Yea, it was frustrating. Maas has to go. We were on the 11 yard line, he runs a QB draw, and then a screen. I think Maas’ ego is just too big for how poor of a play caller He is.

Edited by greenrider55

Just now, Rod Black said:

None of it matters but who won.  Bye, NHL Jets are about to start. 

No it does matter because if you guys are making false statements i am going to start a discussion. It unfortunate that people on here are incapable of having any sort of discussion or differing of opinions. 

2 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Yea, it was frustrating. Maas has to go. We were on the 11 yard line, he runs a QB draw, and then a screen. I think Maas’ ego is just too big for how poor of a play caller He is.

But I thought in 2019 8t was macadoo that was the problem? Maybe your offensive players aren't as good as you think they are?

Just now, stevethe3rd said:

No it does matter because if you guys are making false statements i am going to start a discussion. It unfortunate that people on here are incapable of having any sort of discussion or differing of opinions. 

You don’t sound happy. Well, you did lose. 

1 minute ago, stevethe3rd said:

It's unfortunate that the riders are such a sad sack organization that their fans don't know what a good football team actually looks like.

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

It's unfortunate that the riders are such a sad sack organization that their fans don't know what a good football team actually looks like.

I guess it is too bad that the bombers could hardly beat a bad team with the most dominant team they have had since I started watching the CFL. What does that say about how good this bombers team is? 

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

This doesn’t even make sense, but it was a good attempt.

haha these guys are classic with there comebacks. It is like talking to kids in grade 2 

Just now, bustamente said:

Not that it matters anymore 15 all stars versus 2 I'll let you decide who has the better team and personnel and who is going to b2b Grey Cups

but i thought all stars didnt matter 2 pages ago? Also you have missed my point. I never said the riders are the better team. My point is the riders dont get the respect they deserve as being a solid team on here, and i beleive today proved that. According to you guys this game was going to be over after the first quarter. 

Just now, 17to85 said:

It says that they can play like complete crap and still win against the riders.

So when the riders make plays it the bombers playing like crap but when the bombers make plays it is how dominant they are. Okay got it. thanks for the clarification. Oh and also everyone, the riders got lucky and got everyones worst game all year. 

5 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

but i thought all stars didnt matter 2 pages ago? Also you have missed my point. I never said the riders are the better team. My point is the riders dont get the respect they deserve as being a solid team on here, and i beleive today proved that. According to you guys this game was going to be over after the first quarter. 

Steve, you lost. All I know is tomorrow you'll wake up. You'll still be in Regina & we won't. It'll be cold. To make it even colder, you'll remember your team's season is over, Ours isn't. You'll be sad & no one here will care.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

12 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Agree...The Faj was much better off 2ith Macadoo...

21 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Because they got beat by a very good team. I am not saying the riders are better then the bombers all i am saying is the riders are a good team. They won 10 games and fought through a ton of injuries nad other stuff. All i am pointing out is that you guys seem to have a inability to admit that. 

Enjoy your offseason pal…now Let’s let the big boys play