GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs

JCon

You can tell rider fans are salty when they pretend they're not bothered. Look qe all said this week the only chance that the riders had was if the Bombers got sloppy and turned the ball over a bunch... and they did, more than anyone could have expected and the riders STILL couldn't pull it out. They are every bit as outclassed by the Bombers as we said. 6 turnovers and best the riders could manage was to be up 3. Unbelievable. Terrible team is terrible.

1 minute ago, stevethe3rd said:

"dominated" you won at the last second. Could have gone either way. Look at how many first year players or starters the Riders had on the field. Ferland, Lauderdale, KSB, Lenius, Clark, Harris, Webb, Lanier, Woodard, Robertson, Deaborn, Adams, ,Picton and the riders are way more inexperienced then the bombers. 

Add in guys like Larry Dean, Mike Edem Terran Vaughn, Deaborn, Tietz, gary Johnson who are injured and would have made a difference. I am not making a excuse for injuries I am just pointing out the fact that this is fact a pretty deep team that is talented. Which goes against your pick of us finishing last in the west at the start of the year. 

Ok. So you’ll be last place next year. That’s my prediction. 

2 minutes ago, CanuckGod said:

For once I slightly agree with a Riders fan... 🤮 Though to be fair, I don't think Brandon was head-hunting for Fajardo, just didn't stop his momentum - but didn't seem intentional to me. It definitely was a play worthy of a penalty, which he got. Overall, a fair call. Having said all that, I really hope we've gotten the turnover bug out of our system, since the only reason that we're headed to the Grey Cup again after having committed 6 turnovers is that Sask is just that inept 🤣

No, I don’t think it was intentional either.

But yes. Only 10 points off 6 turnovers isn’t good enough. 

"dominated" you won at the last second. Could have gone either way. Look at how many first year players or starters the Riders had on the field. Ferland, Lauderdale, KSB, Lenius, Clark, Harris, Webb, Lanier, Woodard, Robertson, Deaborn, Adams, ,Picton and the riders are way more inexperienced then the bombers. 

Add in guys like Larry Dean, Mike Edem Terran Vaughn, Deaborn, Tietz, gary Johnson who are injured and would have made a difference. I am not making a excuse for injuries I am just pointing out the fact that this is fact a pretty deep team that is talented. Which goes against your pick of us finishing last in the west at the start of the year. 

The season we dominated..as per any reporter and knowledgeable fan in league duffus...why u even posting here anyway??... Dearborn and Edam are not great...the others..who?? Like those are total exuses...

13 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

What dirty tactics? More like alexander taking a head shot on fajardo. 

Oh please, faj goes down at the last second all year time then cries whe  guys follow through. Total ***** move he does all the time. Not saying 8t wasn't a penalty but faj puts himself in that position every time. 

As for the riders being dirty **** heads, collaros and Jeffcoat I think it was both called them out for it on the post game show, the stamps called them out for it last week. Just an embarrassing team the greens have over there.

Just now, bustamente said:

So lets recap the head to head between this 2 supposed even teams, 3 games played Rider scored 34 points, Bombers scored 77 points winning all three and more importantly todays game. I think we know who the better team is

I am not sure any body would say the bombers aren't the better team. What I am saying is the riders are actually in fact a good team, which seems like a big thing to admit. And they also have overcame a lot this year including injuries which is a fact. Its possible for the riders to be a good team and the bombers to be better. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

The season we dominated..as per any reporter and knowledgeable fan in league duffus...why u even posting here anyway??... Dearborn and Edam are not great...the others..who?? Like those are total exuses...

Booch, we post here to talk ball. If you would like this to be a Bomber exclusive fan forum, put that in the rules. 

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Oh please, faj goes down at the last second all year time then cries whe  guys follow through. Total ***** move he does all the time. Not saying 8t wasn't a penalty but faj puts himself in that position every time. 

As for the riders being dirty **** heads, collaros and Jeffcoat I think it was both called them out for it on the post game show, the stamps called them out for it last week. Just an embarrassing team the greens have over there.

Yup...and a HC with zero control...and zero culture...losers plain and simple...again 

Just now, stevethe3rd said:

I am not sure any body would say the bombers aren't the better team. What I am saying is the riders are actually in fact a good team, which seems like a big thing to admit. And they also have overcame a lot this year including injuries which is a fact. Its possible for the riders to be a good team and the bombers to be better. 

A good team would have put the Bombers away with that many turnovers. The riders are a lucky team plain and simple but the Bombers are so superior their bullshit luck doesn't work.

So did bombers..we had injuries too correct??...

1 minute ago, Booch said:

According to you Purifoy also sucks but he was probably the second best player on the field behind harris. Also AC leonard is a "Non factor" but led the league in sacks with missing 3 games. Edem is one of the better canadian safeties in the league and replacing a starting canadian is hard, they seemed to it pretty good. So i excuse me for not really trusting your player evaluation. 

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

Booch, we post here to talk ball. If you would like this to be a Bomber exclusive fan forum, put that in the rules. 

When people post there to talk "ball" they get attacked immediately...if u deny that u are clueless

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

A good team would have put the Bombers away with that many turnovers. The riders are a lucky team plain and simple but the Bombers are so superior their bullshit luck doesn't work.

A lucky team that won 10 games this year? 12 in 2019? At what point do we admit that it isnt luck and they are actually decent. 

According to you Purifoy also sucks but he was probably the second best player on the field behind harris. Also AC leonard is a "Non factor" but led the league in sacks with missing 3 games. Edem is one of the better canadian safeties in the league and replacing a starting canadian is hard, they seemed to it pretty good. So i excuse me for not really trusting your player evaluation. 

And none of those players are going to the Grey Cup. How does that happen! 

I'd say the online..were better than anyone...Edam is crap...deal with it...beat way too often to be a top anything....purifiy played decent...but yaps more than needed and is usually good for dumb penalties...must be hangry some games lol

2 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

A lucky team that won 10 games this year? 12 in 2019? At what point do we admit that it isnt luck and they are actually decent. 

How many playoff games won tho...1...and it was lucky too

Just now, Booch said:

I'd say the online..were better than anyone...Edam is crap...deal with it...beat way too often to be a top anything....purifiy played decent...but yaps more than needed and is usually good for dumb penalties...must be hangry some games lol

Edem was an all star in 2019 before breaking his wrist this year, he was a big loss. Also a ratio changer. 

Just now, Rod Black said:

And none of those players are going to the Grey Cup. How does that happen! 

Because they got beat by a very good team. I am not saying the riders are better then the bombers all i am saying is the riders are a good team. They won 10 games and fought through a ton of injuries nad other stuff. All i am pointing out is that you guys seem to have a inability to admit that. 

8 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

You can tell rider fans are salty when they pretend they're not bothered. Look qe all said this week the only chance that the riders had was if the Bombers got sloppy and turned the ball over a bunch... and they did, more than anyone could have expected and the riders STILL couldn't pull it out. They are every bit as outclassed by the Bombers as we said. 6 turnovers and best the riders could manage was to be up 3. Unbelievable. Terrible team is terrible.

7 if you include Legs weird unsuccessful third down run. As soon as he caught the snap he was looking to throw an out. I think there was a miscommunication with him and the ST of what the call was.