GDT - Week 4 - The Stamps (1-2) @ The Champs (2-1)

JCon

Just now, MOBomberFan said:

If anything we were robbed on the TD call back. Could have been sitting pretty by the end if not for that. Despite that we made the plays we needed to win, CGY didn't. Hope that avoids a week of debate

I saw a clear touch to the helmet as he went down, looked obvious on the first replay. Why are people saying this? What am I missing?

6 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

If anything we were robbed on the TD call back. Could have been sitting pretty by the end if not for that. Despite that we made the plays we needed to win, CGY didn't. Hope that avoids a week of debate

I totally agree but there's also a lot of 'if's' in a game... that's two games now where I'm not sure we were the better team and we won - good for the long-run

1 minute ago, MOBomberFan said:

Can't understand why O'Shea did not challenged that. 

6 minutes ago, Plaxico said:

I don't see that so much as luck as others here, we made the plays we needed to. Ugly yes, but I don't think it was that lucky.

I agree with this.  Lots of plays left out there, think more by our guys.  

Hamilton was awful, we played about 45 mins against the Argos here, 10 mins in Toronto and a half here.  Would like to see it all come together.  Even this game a couple plays made make it an easy win.

I feel that Collaros and Buck are out of sync in terms of design of the passing game.  Starting to see more downfield stuff in the 2nd half and that's what Collaros prefers.  I think we need more playaction on first down, more rollouts, more run and shoot type scheme to cut down the reads and get the ball out downfield.  If Collaros wants to sit in the pocket all night we are going to stall out.

3 minutes ago, Plaxico said:

I saw a clear touch to the helmet as he went down, looked obvious on the first replay. Why are people saying this? What am I missing?

When did Lawler actually have possession and when was the touch.  I see the touch but not sure it wasn't early.  I think it's inconclusive at best.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

We got ripped on the Lawyer TD. Play on the field was called a TD. I did not see definitive evidence that he got touched. 

Ongoing issue with TSN this year, they did not provide appropriate replays either. Just brushed it under the carpet.  

Legs won us the game. 

Our run D is starting to be a concern. 

Team needs Kyrie Wilson back desperately...  I worry that we have fallen in love with our Canadians again

Just don't understand playing Gauthier over Antigha or Hansen... upgrade Antigha he's not even a very good ST guy

Would really like to see Alexander at SAM - he has really deceptive speed for closing gaps/blitzing

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

Team needs Kyrie Wilson back desperately...  I worry that we have fallen in love with our Canadians again

Just don't understand playing Gauthier over Antigha or Hansen... upgrade Antigha he's not even a very good ST guy

Would really like to see Alexander at SAM - he has really deceptive speed for closing gaps/blitzing

Gauthier and Briggs have been fine.  We got gashed when we ran everyone up into the line and when Bighill forgot how to run when we stuck him over center.

Congrats to your team on a big gut it out win , Collaros won that one for you guys awesome final drive down the field to give it to your kicker for the win . 
Can’t wait for next week and the Labour Day classic, I’m making the trek down to Regina to watch it will be a fight for first place 

Just now, Tracker said:

His passport will carry him only so far. He also blew a block where Harris got stuffed.

The only block ive seen him miss back to pre play off run. If he was gone, youd cry your self to sleep watching him play for other teams. 100% guaranteed. 

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Antigha saw lots of reps tnite actually. 10+. 

No reason to move alexander to sam. Darby was good, alexander knows all the ins and out of our D from every position having played it. Darby is fast. It would just throw off player continuity. The problem tonight was crazy deep zones. The old hall special. 

6 minutes ago, Mark F said:

or the blatant interference on darvin?

That one is baffling. The other one, the crapmaned center made a bad call. But they had lots of looks at it. No way they'd have then over turned it. The league should come down on that, thats the 2nd time the CC over turned a play that clearly did NOT have indisputable evidence. 

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Gauthier and Briggs have been fine.  We got gashed when we ran everyone up into the line and when Bighill forgot how to run when we stuck him over center.

This is true, but having kyrie or rocq back would be great. Those guys are better as rotational players not starters.