GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos

JCon

Can’t cut Miller until Josh Johnson is back or we bring in another suitable replacement. Can’t cut Nelson until Jenarion Grant AND a suitable replacement receiver are back/brought in. Crapigna can go, but I’d still hunt for a placekicker given that Legghio lost the uncontested job in camp. Can’t cut Bailey until Demski back and Wolitarsky decides to make an appearance. Cutting Homer Simpson-style is all fine and dandy after one loss, but we need actual players to replace them. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Can’t cut Miller until Josh Johnson is back or we bring in another suitable replacement. Can’t cut Nelson until Jenarion Grant AND a suitable replacement receiver are back/brought in. Crapigna can go, but I’d still hunt for a placekicker given that Legghio lost the uncontested job in camp. Can’t cut Bailey until Demski back and Wolitarsky decides to make an appearance. Cutting Homer Simpson-style is all fine and dandy after one loss, but we need actual players to replace them. 

Injury list has to some extent, caught up to this team....

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Darby, McKnight, Agudosi .. I don’t see the issue here

that being said I wouldn’t cut Miller and probably wouldn’t cut Bailey