GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos

JCon

Argos have run a solid O game plan. D is stopping them but getting zero zero zero help from the O and special teams. The D scored a TD for us even. I have a hard time blaming the D when our O has had the ball for 13 minutes. 

Collaros. Buck.  Even Lawler dropping balls. 4 first downs lol  

Quite honestly this is the same offence that we have shown in the first two games. Only difference is the defence has given up more points. Dinwiddie and his coaching staff have simply come up with a better play structure and they are executing. How many passes have we dropped? We have no running game and Toronto made adjustments where we did not.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Bighill “please run to me, please”

Zero mobility.

We almost never leave him in the middle. He's constantly trying to scrape to the ball from behind the play. 

2 minutes ago, do or die said:

First White last week, then Foster.  Bomber run D getting bent...

The run d was good they are just spent. 

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

Jones is doing well, it’d be nice if our edge guys could get a body on the runner so he’s not having to challenge downhill runners every second snap 

His gap coverage seems not to be in sync with Bighill... reminds me a bit of Labbe days where he just needed an extra step

That being said, Dinwiddie and Jackson are calling a great game - playing the running game that I've been wanting to see from Winnipeg for a long time