week 3 other games

Mark F

How undisciplined was Montreal tonight,   jeeze numerous times where mentally they made terrible decisions that lead to penalties and points for Calgary.     Davis Sanchez was dead on with his assessment on Montreal in saying that winning teams don't take mindless penalties and how he shitted all over VAJ for sucking.

Vernon Adams is a guy who hucks and chucks and hopes his receivers makes the plays.   How many times did he throw balls into double or triple coverage? 

Also why did Montreal stop putting the heat on Maier?  Jeeze they went soft and gave the guy his confidence back with the time in the pocket and he did well.  

Calgary just played disciplined football and didn't blow me away with anything they did.  I do like our chances next week and lets see how Maier handles getting pressured on every down rather then once every series....

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Important questions, who are the top half teams now?

Winnipeg

Sask

----

Toronto

----

Everyone else

-----

Ottawa

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

How undisciplined was Montreal tonight,   jeeze numerous times where mentally they made terrible decisions that lead to penalties and points for Calgary.     Davis Sanchez was dead on with his assessment on Montreal in saying that winning teams don't take mindless penalties and how he shitted all over VAJ for sucking.

Vernon Adams is a guy who hucks and chucks and hopes his receivers makes the plays.   How many times did he throw balls into double or triple coverage? 

Also why did Montreal stop putting the heat on Maier?  Jeeze they went soft and gave the guy his confidence back with the time in the pocket and he did well.  

Calgary just played disciplined football and didn't blow me away with anything they did.  I do like our chances next week and lets see how Maier handles getting pressured on every down rather then once every series....

Winnipeg

Sask

----

Toronto

----

Everyone else

-----

Ottawa

Ottawa will pass everyone else tonight after beating the Riders :)

1 hour ago, do or die said:

Montreal took a giant step..............backwards in that one.  Brain dead football from the QB, right on down, the line....

Agree. The Stumps tried to let the Als back into the game, but Adams had little time and his receivers had dropsies.

26 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Agree. The Stumps tried to let the Als back into the game, but Adams had little time and his receivers had dropsies.

I think I would cut Bray after that game... he's done this in the past as well where he absolutely stinks up the joint.  

Adams did have time but mentally made some bad choices.  

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Tony Washington's chop block on Terell Owens was cringworthy. About as dirty as it gets & it was intent to injure. He was pissed off that he got a penalty. Didn't show any remorse. He should have been ejected. I hope he tears his knee open. 

Shouldn't he be fined for that?   Bo Levi gave him an ear full and the dudes face looked super guilty while getting scolded.

Just now, Brandon said:

Shouldn't he be fined for that?   Bo Levi gave him an ear full and the dudes face looked super guilty while getting scolded.

A fine & a long term suspension. In the CFL that's $500 & 2 games. Oh wait, it can be appealed & he can play until the arbitrator makes a decision. 

I have never wished for a player to be injured but after I saw what Washington did to Owens & his pissed off reaction shaking his head??? What goes around, comes around.